[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so something that could be a point of discussion how exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: it's a trilby you retard.jpg (47 KB, 325x275) Image search: [Google]
it's a trilby you retard.jpg
47 KB, 325x275
so something that could be a point of discussion
how exactly did fedoras and image macros of dudes wearing fedoras become one of the go to "you sound like a moron" reaction images?

Additionally should something be done to reduce to reduce their usage since in most cases their simply used as a means to say "I disagree with you"
>>
>>475628
The bible belt in America got internet access so in typical religious fashion they set out to demonise teenagers who were both talking shit about their religion and appear goofy enough to be easy targets of creating a pastiche out of.

Then stupid teenagers thought it was some sort of cool meme and in puberty driven confusion ended up forcing themselves to be the butt of a joke for millions of braindead Burgerstani chirstfags.

>Additionally should something be done to reduce to reduce their usage since in most cases their simply used as a means to say "I disagree with you"
The cat is out of the bag now, anon.
>>
>>475628
i honestly thought it was a reddit meme, from /r/atheism I think.
>>
I once made a post that got three fedora images as replies... why did that actually hurt?
>>
>>475779
this
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.