[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany is still banned from posting on /v/ What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: D4awm4R.jpg (224 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
D4awm4R.jpg
224 KB, 1280x960
>Germany is still banned from posting on /v/

What's the braindead reasoning behind this? It occasionally got lifted in the past days, but then it's reinstated again. Can we just finally get rid of this dumb shit.
>>
>>474667
its not all of germany pleb you probably just live close to cebruz and got caught in his range ban umbrella
>>
why the hell is half of germany banned from /v/ in the first place

it seems pretty random too. some days i can post, some days i can't.

>>474738
>cebruz
who is that
>>
I could post yesterday, then from one moment to the next the rangeban was in again
Like what the flying fuck mods
>>
>>474667
And nothing of any value was lost.
GTFO Germoney.
>>
Germany got ranged banned during #gamergate
>>
>>474755
>who is that

Evil German spammer, nearly destroyed 4chan singlehandedly to the extent that it's safer to not let Germany post.
>>
>D4awm4R
Howdy /v/eddit
>>
>>475092
buy a pass

:^)
>>
>>475126
Hiroshima pls go
>>
>>475092
Around what time were you banned yesterday? 4chan time.
>>
>>475134
I think it was about 24 hours ago
>>
Technically, I would have no problem buying a 4chan pass. The site has contributed to my life a lot and it would be fair to give something back.
But buying one now when the range ban is in place would feel like someone is pulling a fast one on me to get my money. I'd be like giving in to the demands of a person demanding a ransom.
So ironically, I would feel more inclined to buy one if this range ban didn't exist.
>>
>>475191
Interesting. Do you usually get banned around the same time of day?
>>
>>474667
There's a CP spammer on /v/. I'm assuming he's from Germany, which would explain why the mods played it safe and carpet banned the country.
>>
>>475200
It was fine for 1-2 weeks now, before that I was hit for about 3 days
I'm in the Rhineland for reference
>>
Orlando, Florida here. I was just prevented from posting (on /v/ but I didn't try other boards) due to a range ban on my mobile. I was able to find an unbanned IP after turning airplane mode on and off a few times.

Not that I'm complaining but I didn't think there were any areas in the US under a range ban. Any other Ameri-bros seen a range ban before?
>>
File: 1380664751801.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1380664751801.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>475999
>I was just prevented from posting (on /v/ but I didn't try other boards) due to a range ban on my mobile.
>on my mobile.
Oh yes.
>>
oh hey, Germany here and /v/ actually lets me post. Fantastic.

See you tomorrow when the ban unquestionably gets put in place again
>>
>>476430
Very interesting.
>>
>>475101
Could you go further into detail?
>>
>>474755
15 year old suicidal gay turkish immigrant
if you want to talk to him, go post a tomoko pic on r9k and you can probably summon him
>>
>>476260

Can you not read?

He was also able to post on /v/ with his mobile.
>>
>literally daily blog post of a shitposting adicted Hanz
>>
>>476453
Tfw no bf
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.