[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the ever-loving fuck is the meaning of this shit? I made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (132 KB, 851x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 851x481
What the ever-loving fuck is the meaning of this shit? I made one INNOCENT LITTLE POST, and the /co/mblr feminazis go full Jihad on my ass. Why is this allowed? Check the FUCKING ARCHIVES and you will see this post is entirely on-topic. Just because you're a bitch who can't handle any sort of criticism, doesn't mean you should ban me for it (let alone FUCKING PERMABANNING ME).

This is why /co/mblr should be nuked out of existence. It's too far gone, the place has become infested with tumblrites and redditors alike. For fuck's sake, it's one of the few boards where women outnumber the men. That's just fucking awful. As much as people like to bitch about /tv/ or /v/, at least they still have that 4chan spirit. /co/ is this site's equivalent to Sweden: utterly fucked and refuse to be red-pilled out of their degeneracy.
>>
>>474360
You're right but for the wrong reason.

Instead of getting banned for >>>/co/rules/1 you should have been banned for >>>/global/rules/3 for it being flamebait.
>>
The mods are NOTORIOUSLY bad at picking the correct reason to ban. I've intentionally broken rules in an attempt to get banned yet when I get banned it's always for the wrong rule. You deserved the ban for that "/co/mblr" nonsense and it was an all around shitty post. But the reason they give is "off topic"???? What the FUCK?

Also, what's up with your IP being cuck.
>>
>>474363
see
>>474243
>>
File: 1458674797573.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
1458674797573.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>474364
>you should have been banned for >>>/global/rules/3 for it being flamebait
>flamebait
How the FUCK was that flamebait? Maybe by /co/mlrite standards, sure (considering how thin-skinned most of you are). But I dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
Furthermore I have to say your use of "degeneracy" is incredibly ironic considering you are the one who is behaving reprehensibly. Really, it's about damn time the mods decided to be a little harsher, because this shit has gotten out of hand. But you kids aren't used to it so you flip your shit at any sign of punishment. Grow up.
>>
Since this is a permaban you've probably done something wrong before and the mods are going to keep nailing you for ban evasion. So, good riddance.
>>
File: whatathread.png (265 KB, 1000x618) Image search: [Google]
whatathread.png
265 KB, 1000x618
Time to repost this comic that was posted a couple hours ago.
>>
File: rYwSFZg.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
rYwSFZg.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
>>474376
But I dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>474360
Anon, if you want /co/ to stop existing, then you shouldn't have a problem with being permabanned from there. Let them rot without you.
>>
I like this growing trend of permabanning from a specific board if the situation warrants it. Nice touch, mods.
>>
>>474378
Assuming you're not just trolling for shits and giggles, which is entirely possible considering how over the top you're going with your language, you're not going to be convinced any differently. I'm just glad that despite all this whining about tumblr this and reddit that, the mods have shown they have no intention of moving backwards. You can vent, but that's about it.
>>
>>474363
>>474364
>>474366
>>474370
>>474372
>>474374
>>474376
>>474377
>>474378
>>474379
>>474381
>>474386
this was all me :^)
>>
File: 1403182509417.gif (815 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1403182509417.gif
815 KB, 500x360
>>474377
I would a strawman-chan.
>>
>>474389
This one wasn't me though.
*X-Files theme*
>>
>>474377
>>474391
This artist draws such cute characters even when they are being retarded. It's a simple but appealing style.
>>
>>474360
BASED /CO/ MODS KEEPING TRASH OFF OUR BOARD
>>
>>474366
>You deserved the ban for that "/co/mblr" nonsense
Does the truth hurt?
>>
nigger cuck
>>
>>474729
Yes, but that has nothing to do with your post.
>>
>insulting a board in the third person
This would get you banned from most boards.
>>
I got a 3 day ban from /v/ earlier because I created an Undertale thread and did not even attempt to make it look like it was about video games. On one hand I deserved it but on the other, it was clearly being used as an Undertale thread so a better reason to delete it would have been the "generals belong on /vg/" thing that I keep getting warned for. Like I said, every time they actually end up banning me they always pick the wrong reason. It's like they're specifically trying to annoy me. At any rate, I was chumming for a ban so I'm not particularly bothered. I'm just glad that the mods are nice about keeping the ban /v/ exclusive since I don't particularly like /v/ (which is why I shitpost there) but I like quite a few other boards so I go around making good contributions elsewhere.
>>
File: 1395591710567.jpg (46 KB, 514x343) Image search: [Google]
1395591710567.jpg
46 KB, 514x343
>>475297
>I don't particularly like /v/ (which is why I shitpost there)
You don't like /v/, which is why you shitpost there, which only makes /v/ worse.

Can you not see that you are part of the problem?
>>
File: lc1.jpg (344 KB, 596x766) Image search: [Google]
lc1.jpg
344 KB, 596x766
>>475339
No, I can see that quite well. Are you familiar with the quote "Some men just want to watch the world burn"? That's me. I'm that man. I want everyone to suffer and I will revel in it.
>>
>4chan
>2016
>>
While I'm banned from /v/, I'll share an idea I had for a shitpost. The picture would be a picture of Juste Belmont from Castlevania and the text would simply be "JUSTE". (Yes, I am aware his name is pronounced like the word juiced, but getting it wrong only enhances the quality of the shitpost.) Feel free to use this idea if you want. I'll post it myself as well when I'm unbanned but I'm happy to share it here so it doesn't go to waste.
>>
>>475363
I think the only real shitpost potential you would get out of it would be confusing all the literal children on /v/ who have no idea who Juste is

You might have to photoshop the stupid hair onto him to really drive the point home
>>
>>475365
I was pondering that too, actually. Even for a Castlevania fan he's probably one of the more obscure ones.

I'm thinking instead of Photoshopping, I'll just MSPaint the hair on. That would probably get more attention.
>>
>>474360
why do people shitpost and complain when getting banned?
can you not see how your post adds absolutely nothing to the quality of the conversation? you're just making the thread closer to the bump limit while trying to anger people because they have different taste, how is that a good thing?
>>
I also just found this image. Might start feeding the rumor mill with this. Imagine the shitstorms.
>>
>>474360
>/co/ is this site's equivalent to Sweden
I'm from Sweden and your post is very hurtful, both to me and to my wife's son!
>>
File: 1405365829610.png (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1405365829610.png
58 KB, 600x600
>>474360
Next time don't be a retarded shitposted.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.