[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the hate for transgenders on this website?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1404282051918.jpg (30 KB, 524x408) Image search: [Google]
1404282051918.jpg
30 KB, 524x408
What's with all the hate for transgenders on this website? Did a transwoman beat you guys up in school or something?
>>
it's a meme you dork
>>
Trannies were never liked. They've had to piggyback on other social justice movements to get any support.
>>
>>474334
I don't see them mentioned anywhere at all, in fact they are quite fond of them on /b/. Where do you get these apparently baseless allegations from?
>>
Why?
If you're a pedophile, necrophile, zoophile, whatever, you're labelled as mental ill, even if it's just a sexual deviance.
If you're a trap or a faggot, it's totally normal, even if it's also a fucking sexual deviance. That's not even the fucking problem, the problem is that they want to force people to like them. If you don't want to be his boyfriend, yes, HIS, you're a bigot.
They're all mental ill and period. If you don't like it, go to tumblr, you may like it.
>>
Transgender is a term used by some people whose gender does not match the one they were assigned at birth. Its opposite is "cisgender". Being transgender is an identity which can intersect with gender and other identities. For instance, trans women experience forms of oppression that cis women typically don't experience, as well as experiencing most forms of oppression that cis women in the same culture who have similar intersecting identities do experience.

Not everyone whose gender does not match the one they were assigned at birth uses the term "transgender" to refer to themselves; some people describe themselves as "transsexual" or simply "trans". Avoid describing an individual as "transgender" or "transsexual" unless you know which labels they use to describe themselves. Alternatives for referring to groups of people include the adjectives "trans", "gender non-conforming", or "gender-variant"; or the noun phrase "members of gender, romantic and sexual minorities".
>>
>>474334
I think you'll find that "transgenders" aren't the only people that 4chan hates, and that not all of 4chan hates "transgenders".
>>
>>474334
>Did a transwoman beat you guys up in school or something?
yes ;_;
>>
>>474463
That sounds hot.
>>
>>474334
Redditors and GG.
>>
>>474354
I don't think they're ALL mentally ill. Sure, people with strange fetishes typically have some form of mental illness causing or amplifying them, but a fetish/deviance for anything can develop in anyone regardless of their actual sanity. However, the difference between LGBT and the groups you mentioned is that those groups involve illegal or immoral action. Pedophilia because children can't consent, zoophilia because animals can't consent, and necrophilia because even if they were to consent before death, it would still be desecration. On the other end, there is nothing immoral or illegal about homosexuality or transexuality.

Also, where the fuck do you live where you're considered a bigot for not being gay? Or did you mean that you're just being forced to accept them?
>>
What's with all the fags shitting up /g/ worse than furfags
>>
>>474504
*transgender
>>
>>474504
I live india, I'm just going by what I read on /pol/
>>
>>474510
There's your problem, pajeet
>>
>>474504
Transgender is not the same thing as transsexual. The number of people I've met who cannot comprehend this is astounding.
>>
>>474354
>The slav telling people that aren't welcome here
Topkek
>>
>>474354
What government funded authorities have declared as paedophilia/hebephilia is actually the norm for male sexuality.
>>
>>474334
Normal people hate trans people in general too. It's not only 4chan. What you have here is a complicated situation however. See, the only thing that is holding holding transexuality back is the human body. Once humanity is capable of modifying the structure of nerves and organs with ease - in a not so distant future - transexuality will no longer be taboo, since turning into a man or woman can be fully realized! A male and female transgender will be able to have children normally. So basically, if it is a woman and can bear a children normally like a normal woman, then there will be no such thing as transhate anymore! It will be widely accepted as a normal woman. In this near future we will also be able of turning anime waifus into real life! Technology isn't bad.

So yes, to answer your question, I think chopping off your dick and turning the wound into a mimick of a vagina is sick, despisable, and horrible.
>>
>>474567
>"Oh shit, these people are actually smarter than me! I can't win an argument against them!"
>"I know! If I call them nerds they won't be able to respond and their self esteem will be ruined! Get rekt, nerds!"
>>
>>474504
>immoral action
That's what I'm talking about, retarded. It's immoral being a pedo, zoophile, necrophile, but it's absolutely normal feel atracted to your own sex, even if all these things are sexual deviances. These people are all mental ill.
Also, I don't know where you live, but here in Brazil if your dog fucks you, it's legal. The "children can't consent" is very controversial, because they can legally change their sex but can't consent sex.
Also2, I used the word "bigot" because it was the first word that came in my mind, but I wanted to say like "homophobe", "racist", or whatever moralfags use it. They're also forcing you to accept them. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5X-Le2_7Is is an example)
>>
>>474354
>moralfaggotry
LOL
>>
>>474775
jesus is gonig to send u to hell
>>
>>474777
ttthhee hhhhoollllyyy tttttrrrriiiippppsss

tho desu I don't believe in the divinity of Jesus and instead am basically a pantheist deist tbqh

also don't believe in a hell so LOL
>>
>>474608
NERD lol
>>
This is 4chan. People make fun of things.

Especially crazy people like transgenders and feminists.
>>
>>474788
nye's dubs
>>474782
why do you type like a child
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with them if they skipped all that pseudo-science. There is no such thing as being born in the wrong body, stop forcing people to accept lies as science.

I respect them if they can be honest about the choice they've made. Go ahead and live your life as you want to.
>>
>>474791
i've been on the forest[1] for a while. havin' a laff.

[1] a colloquial name some users on the board [s4s] (Sh*t 4chan Says in the title when you visit it, near the top of the page, but not in the title, that is, the <title> tag within the <head> of the HTML document that is rendered within the browser, where it is just Shit 4chan Says, the joke there being that the curse word is 'censored' out, as some users try to make the board 'family friendly', or rather, simply say that, the joke being of course, that it isn't, at all.) on the website 4chan (modeled after Japanese 2chan, and to let you know, there is actually a 1chan. I do not know of a 3chan, but there is a 7chan. Lots of opportunities , lots of numbers.), infamous for prejudice, famous for humor.
>>
>>474334
We don't hate transexuals we hate social justice warriors who falsely claim to be transexual and get angry at people who aren't.

Well except for /pol/ but nobody cares what they think
>>
i want to suck a dick at the same time as feeling up some tittums
>>
>4chan has always hated trannies.

Fucking /pol/ newfags my god.
>>
>>474905
It's like they've never heard of dickgirls.
>>
Can someone explain to me why transsexuals are grouped together with actual sexualities like gay-, bi- and asexuality when it has more in common with other body dysphorias like anorexia and height envy?
>>
>>474334
>tranny
>beating anyone up
>>
>>474905
>>475106
It should be kept on its containment board and stay there.
>>
>>474905
>/b/ used to fap to it
>ergo it is a legitimate lifestyle decision

By this logic, 4chan should be embracing paedo/hebesexuality and championing paedosexual rights, but instead loli threads get derailed immediately.
>>
Using the word transsexual just shows absolutely no understanding of what's actually going on.
>>
>>474334
From my experience 4chan is one of the most fag friendly sites ever. /a/ tan is a trap, traps are oneof the #1 fetishes(I mean actual fetishes not OMG LUV BIG ASS LMAO XD) on the site.
It is always very clear what type of person hate trannies: /pol/kids who feel the need to spout their worthles opinion on every board.
Abouve point became a real big problem on /gif/ where previour peaceful image dumb threads become a massive shitfest of political discussions and no image contribution; which started around the same time when ylyl, rekt and war threads poppoed up regulary on /gif/.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.