[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if /qa/ was more like Yahoo Answers instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gender confused anime grill.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gender confused anime grill.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
What if /qa/ was more like Yahoo Answers instead?
>>
>>474084
I think you're right OP, I always thought there should be a rule on this board that the OP post should be in the form of a question.
>>
>>474084
Why aren't there any actual answers?

I thought /qa/ would be more than just someone asking a question then random assholes giving an uninformed opinion on it, why don't the mods, who actually know some of the answers, just step in?
>>
>>474102
There are lots of answers to questions on /qa/. Those are pretty boring threads that usually have less than 5 replies before they archive though.

Usually the threads that start off with a negative or trolling premise get the most replies on this board, which is probably why you think nothing ever gets answered. But really it does.
>>
>>474103
I've only recently came here, I haven't seen a mod post yet, just anons giving their opinions
>>
>>474106
Here's a recent but small example:
>>472371

Not only did Hiro randomly appear and try to answer OPs question the best he could, but then other 4chan users helped Hiro understand what the stupid (You) meme was about and then they tried to help him with his certificate problem.

Of course this board has its shiposters like any other, maybe even more so because as the meta-board we get shitposters from every other board, but this board really does serve a few specific purposes despite all the evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>474133
I'd prefer it if the meta board was /q/ instead of /qa/.

/qa/ should be more general, not about 4chan or /q/ 2.0.
>>
>>474106
>I haven't seen a mod post yet,
They are rare here, like they should be. But besides swaglord with the reddit shit, there was

>>338821
>>338812
>>
>>474133
Yet in that thread which hiro came into he blatantly ignored pressing issues which were brought up and responded to people with vague answers to minor technical questions.

>and try to answer OPs question the best he could
You cannot seriously believe that bullshit. His English is vastly better than he lets on and he purposely half answers questions in a manner a politician does. You're either a hotpocket defending this shit or a naive teenager who has no idea how these people operate. Are you completely unaware of Hiroyuki's history and how he handled 2ch? He has a history of being purposefully vague and dishonest when dealing with interactions with posters.
>>
>>474578
>Yet in that thread which hiro came into he blatantly ignored pressing issues which
He has said he is more interested in just watching than intervening with the community mechanisms. Not that I agree, but that is what he has decided to do.
>>
File: 1346030859651.png (23 KB, 497x404) Image search: [Google]
1346030859651.png
23 KB, 497x404
>go to animal rights section of Yahoo answers
>ask for best way to cook indian tiger
>mfw
>>
>>474692
/r/agecomics please go
>>
>>474084
yeah i sure am looking forward to some susper thought provoking questions such as

>Why are you a cuck, /qa/?
>Should cuckolding be legal or not?
>Do you believe the holocaust happened?
>Did hitler do nothing wrong?
>Is boipucci real?
>cuck cuck cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>I'm a girl btw
>>
pa k kieres saber eso jaja salu2
>>
>>474717
CH EE A T E D O M
E
A
T
E

ON
>>
>>474719
wat?
>>
>>474722
ur wife slept witith som body else
>>
There would be actual questions rather than complaints at least
>>
File: 1458701573481.png (925 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458701573481.png
925 KB, 1280x720
>>474084
>gender confused anime grill
>anime girll
>grill
always assume its a cute boy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.