[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we going to go back to word-filtering cuck, or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: CaA210qWwAAjAEH.jpg (41 KB, 458x585) Image search: [Google]
CaA210qWwAAjAEH.jpg
41 KB, 458x585
When are we going to go back to word-filtering cuck, or at least doing it on /v/? Threads are constantly getting derailed into people posting cuck and arguing over who's a cuck etc., whether or not it has anything to do with whats even going on in the thread.
>>
when ur wife stops chet on u lol
>>
>>473950
didnt he write blunderlands 2?
>>
hiro come on there are too many bans just filter it
>>
>>473964
Yes. To my surprise I learned that Borderlands 2 is one of those sequels that people actually dislike, like Hotline Miami 2, and apparently he's a big reason for it. I don't know much about him but /v/ really seems to despise him.
>>
>>473950
Do word filters make a difference though?

Can't people just use an alternate word or spelling to avoid the filter while still conveying the same thing?
>>
>>474013
/v/ is full of retards that will hate a good game because they lurked and spammed a devs twitter (like FEZ) but will also praise a dev and all his shit games like jesus because they circlejerk a guy that hard(like kojima the hack).
>>473950
Twitter screencaps should be banned anyway. The few times they are topical and of quality is greatly outweight by shit like in the OP.
>>
>>473950
Here is the archived /qa/ thread where Hiro got convinced to allow the word 'cuck' because he saw a former Reagan administration official used the word 'cuckservative' in a TV interview someone posted in the thread:

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/379749/#q380054
>>
File: i_came_here_to_laugh.jpg (59 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
i_came_here_to_laugh.jpg
59 KB, 469x480
>>474108
>FEZ
>good
>>
>>474114
He's right though. Fez is a masterpiece even though Phil Fish is a blowhard and, now that the game has been released, the world would be better off if he were to die.
>>
File: 1451896850083.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1451896850083.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>>474118
>Fez is a masterpiece
indieshit will never be a masterpiece, fuck off
>>
>>474125
The Talos Principle was a indiegame and it was pretty close to a masterpiece for a puzzle game.
>>
>>474125
>indieshit will never be a masterpiece, fuck off

Oh look it's this idiotic opinion and you even posted memeblade, go to your room.
>>
File: bef30z[1].gif (832 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
bef30z[1].gif
832 KB, 720x480
>>474125
Yes that's right, corporate game studios are the only ones capable of creating a masterpiece.
>>
>>474128
pleb
>>
>>474129
Where the fuck did you dig up this image? That looks like something that was made in the mid-2000s, that is such an old style of humor.
>>
>>474129
yeah you kinda need a budget to make a good game. Its kind of an essential part.
So yeah, despite your sarcasm, you are correct.
>>
>>474108
BL2 was a bad game, friend. I don't even go on /v/, but that shit is horrible in every aspect except for its loot slot machine aspect.
>>
>>474137
Huh? When I went to /v/ asking, the reason they hated it was actually mainly because of the loot.
>>
>>474132
>yeah you kinda need a budget to make a good game. Its kind of an essential part.

Lol? SNES developers made excellent games on abysmal budgets.
>>
>>474140
like what?
>>
>>474141
You don't know a single good SNES game? With that response I'm hesitant to waste time since it sounds like you're getting ready to shit on my examples.
>>
>>474148
I assume you're going to say shit like EarthBound, which is one of the worst RPGs ever made
>>
>>474148
Not him but Shadowrun was bretty good. Also pilotwings.
>>
>>474150
How about Chrono Trigger? Secret of Mana? Super Metroid? C'mon dude, SNES kicked ass.
>>
>>474174
I'll give you the first two but SM was complete ass
>>
>>473950
You can wordfilter them yourself.
>>
>>474178
I'm surprised, for some reason I actually expected you to shit on the other two but enjoy that one.

What about SMRPG?
>>
>>474392
SMRPG was good, but did it have a small budget?
>>
>>474401
I don't think it did, I forgot this discussion was about budget and just got curious about your opinion of SNES games.
>>
>>473950
How does one end up this bad.

/v/'s favorite cuck once again out does himself
>>
>>474418
Oh, yeah I like the games on SNES well enough, I just wasn't aware of any that had notoriously small budgets or anything
>>
>>474079
>>474187
Last time it was filtered though it nearly died out, had they left the filter on just a little longer it probably would have
>>
>>473950
If that image is real, it's kind of hilarious how pathetic and insecure a person can be.

On the other hand, the whole cuck meme has been overused to the point of losing all meaning.
>>
>>473950
If it's done on /v/, it absolutely needs to be done on /vr/ and /vg/ as well, because it's starting to get just as bad on those boards.
>>
File: m3DcNVl.png (627 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
m3DcNVl.png
627 KB, 600x800
>>474569
It's not there's a couple of different versions of it
>>
>>474079
filtering it to 'kek' literally removes most people from using either

also people are lazy fucks
>>
>>474569
I think he might just be joking, y'know, in like a I-hate-myself-but-let's-have-a-laugh way y'know yeah.

also nice sexu number lol
>>
>>474762
Well at least the /v/ermin involved are being creative. It's better than mindlessly reposting something to death, I guess.
>>
>>473950
if the topic is interesting, then people will keep discussing it.

this is a website designed specifically to discuss various topics.
>>
>>474141
TER
RA
NIG
MA
>>
>>475176
LI
VE
A
LI
VE
>>
>>474125
>>474132
>>474141
Please fucking kill yourself you underage shit.
>>
>>475405
Fuck off shitty indie dev
no i wont donate to your patreon
>>
For reference, Undertale had a budget of a little over $50,000. Is anyone seriously going to claim that SNES games were made on a bigger budget than that?

You can make great games with very little money. Just look at Cave Story.
>>
I just came here to say that these kinds of discussions are responsible for the memester mentality.

Whether you're saying "yeah let's use these memes more" or "no you're doing it too much/incorrectly" you're contributing to the inflated sense of importance on memes people have.

The first step is to admit that you're wrong too. Realize that it doesn't fucking matter, and hopefully in time that attitude will spread and things like this will go away. (But even if they don't, it doesn't fucking matter right?)

I seriously don't know how anyone can honestly think filtering a word is going to make it go away, rather than increase the desire people have to use it.
>>
>>475447
tumblrtale is garbage
>>
>>475466
You're garbage. *slam dunks you into the trash can*
>>
>>474079
Most people who latch onto the newest buzzword and spam it endlessly out of context are too dumb or lazy to get around a wordfilter.
>>
>>473950
Why was the filter even removed in the first place
>>
>>475453
>seriously don't know how anyone can honestly think filtering a word is going to make it go away, rather than increase the desire people have to use it.
Because it works
baka desu senpai usage has reduced drastically
>>
>>475965
/pol/tards raided /qa/ and begged to get their precious word bac because free speech and shit.
I wish I was kidding.
Think of all the new fun we could have had if sjw was still Spooky Scary Skeleton.
>>
>>476159
You're full of shit. I'm from /pol/ and I was one of the people in >>474112 begging Hiro to ignore the faggots asking for it back and leave the filter.

The people who were asking for it to be removed in that thread were from 8gag if anywhere. You can tell because they still use that stupid moot=cuck meme.
>>
>>476177
>I'm from /pol/
>You can tell because they still use that stupid moot=cuck meme.

And? /pol/ isn't one person and from the way they use the moot is a cuck meme too, I'm also willing to bet that a lot of people on /pol/ post on 8ch from the way they go on
>>
>>476177
>>476938
Also the fact that 8ch is still filtered but not cuck is pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>476938
>>476939
Fuck off 8gag
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.