[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I was just banned on /g/ because I called out an obvious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: banned for calling out shill.png (168 KB, 1289x672) Image search: [Google]
banned for calling out shill.png
168 KB, 1289x672
So, I was just banned on /g/ because I called out an obvious shill. Please explain this. And the shill thread is still not deleted.

The thread:
>>>/g/53616111
>>
That's what you get for responding with inane meme bullshit instead of just reporting.
>>
>>473808
I already reported the thread hours ago
>>
>>473801
>Being racist against indian anons

Serves you right white racist fuck
>>
>>473813
Shouldn't you be on tumblr?
>>
>>473811
Sadly, there's nothing else you can do. Just hide it if it bothers you.
>>
>>473818
So calling out obvious shills is against the rules?
>>
>>473801

Report and hide. But that's a really lame ban. If OP can post bullshit and not get banned you should be able to as well.

It's like a mod is the one that made the thread lol.
>>
>>473822
Only if you do it in way that breaks the rules.
>>
>>473822
you could have said "fuck off shill" and been done with it. but no, you just had to use le funny poo meme xD, didn't you?
>>
>>473822
No, using unrelated memes to attack ad hominem someone instead of his argument is.
Truly not that hard /int/, you can do it
>>
>>473877
>>473888
>muh memes
>>
>>473892
Using another meme won't justify your first meme, or "the reason you got banned"
>>
>>473813
>only white people can hate indians

Really? Do you think black people love indians?
>>
>>473815
Tumblr doesn't have any rules against racism, Anon. 4chan does. If you're a racist, you should be the one going to Tumblr.
>>
>>473801
Well, Anon, it looks like you discredited the argument of whether or not he was a shill by accusing him of being an Indian instead of being a shill. You hate to see this sort of thing happen.
>>
>>473909
>>473908
Have you even visited /g/ recently?
>>
>>473910
Have you been banned recently?
>>
>>473911
DESIGNATED
>>
>>473801
How old are you?
>>
>>473989
>>
>>473990
figures.
>>
>>473992
Good.
>>
>>473801
You got owned. Fuck off with your india memes. I'd like to come over there and kick your face in, the American way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.