[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care if you faggots call me an "SJW",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20
File: 1458592736367.png (130 KB, 961x552) Image search: [Google]
1458592736367.png
130 KB, 961x552
I don't care if you faggots call me an "SJW", but the anti-woman attitude on this website is just plain embarrassing and appalling. You are a literal child if your reaction to seeing this pasta is anything other than embarrassment for the fedora tipper who wrote it.
>>
>>473653
>MRAs and SJWs will never leave your hobby board
>ever
>>
>>473653
Just think if the person who wrote that might also have a reddit or twitter account or a even a facebook account that you could go and register your disapproval on. Would that make you feel better?
>>
More people feel the way you do than are willing to admit. That's because posts like these are a defense mechanism. Just because we "respect" women doesn't mean we welcome them here.

The more people who think 4chan is unwelcoming to women and anybody else who would try to castrate this site's content, the better. 4chan might as well stay anti-woman in its reputation at this point. It's practically all we have left.
>>
>>473653
tl;dr
>>
>>473653

he's not wrong tho
>>
I've really come too the point that many channers (especially GG faggots) are outright delusional and honestly believe that all women have it easy as shit and there is no sexism against women in the world and Weeb NEETs are truly the most discriminated group in the world. (because they can't get laid)

How else could I explain people spouting the most blatantly embarrassingly sexist bullshit, then throw a hissyfit and call you a "SJW" when you call them out for it? How else could you explain GG faggots exclusively attacking women (some of which have only the barest of connections too what GG is actually pissed about) and claiming they don't dox or harrass people, yet 8gags /v/ board literally has a thread with guides and doxs on how too attack people online aimed at women?

It's fucking embarrassing and annoying as shit as it means you can't even criticize anything on a social level without
"DUUUUR >SJW >TUMBLR" shit. But watch the hypocrisy when the tables are turned.
>>
>>473653
I aint reading that shit you SJW cuck blue-pilled numale redditor tumblrina neckbeard autist faggot nigger kike
>>
>>473730

back to 8gag with your gg meme
>>
Found the cumdumpster.
Fuck off back to tumblr, whale.
>>
File: 1426552499662.jpg (36 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1426552499662.jpg
36 KB, 329x399
>>473730
>channers
>GG
>because they can't get laid
>sexist
>8gags /v/ board literally has a thread with guides and doxs on how too attack people
Who let you out of tumblr?
>>
Well, I'm not a virgin and he's not wrong.

>>>/gamerghazi/
>>
>>473788
Oh look, another /r9k/er triggered by facts.

4chan is misgoynsitc as fuck because it's a website mostly populated by male teenagers who can't get laid and are unpopular with women and instead of engaging in self-criticism they lash out at women for not acting like girls in some harem anime.

You only need too look at /r9k/, /v/, /pol/, /fit/ and the former /adv/ too see this is true.
>>
>>473653
Females have no fucking place on the Internet.
3DPD is shit.
>>
File: 1456093732907-1.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1456093732907-1.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>473796
trying far too hard, I can only give you a 3/10.
>>
Hating women is the only real red pill. Everything wrong in soiciety can be blamed on women.
It's not the jews, it's the women. It has always been them.
>>
>>473816
It's more to do with how humans are naturally gynocentric and allow women to be worshipped for their vaginas, along with all the social baggage this brings and allows.

People who are male and behave like females do, tend not to live all that long as they usually end up being rejected by a society who doesn't want to put up with their shit. Females on the other hand behave like this naturally and men go out of their way to overlook the negatives while making their lifestyles as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately this is human nature and the result of thousands of generations of sexual selection, enforcing this behaviour. Sexual selection, of course, which is dictated by the female of the species. The sooner men accept this and treat them like males who act like this, but ignoring and not associating with them, the better. You can't improve society as a whole by trying to fight genetics, but you can free yourself from the rat race.

A really interesting video on the subject of a case of how this sexual selection has led a species to demise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCtRSGcHOEE
>>
>>473796
>le projecting armchair psychologist
>>
>>473730
Life is objectively much easier for women

From the jobs they get to relationships to how they are treated by courts and police and even to schooling and getting money from various assistance programs, its all set up in favour of women
>>
File: 1431661666733.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1431661666733.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1024
>lots of guys complain about women nowadays (on 4chan and off)
>>CLEARLY ITS THE MEN WHO ARE AT FAULT HERE
>>
homos
>>
File: 1427195635248.png (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427195635248.png
22 KB, 640x480
>>473730
>>473796
>>
>>473796
Fuck off numale
>>
>>473796
>4chan is misgoynsitc as fuck
So what is we are misogynistic? Women are fucking trash and do not deserve the easy place their have in society.
>>
>>473730
>there is no sexism against women in the world
There isn't in first world countries.
>>
>>473796
>4chan is misgoynsitc as fuck because it's a website mostly populated by male teenagers who can't get laid and are unpopular with women and instead of engaging in self-criticism they lash out at women for not acting like girls in some harem anime.
It's not exactly a lie.
>>
>>473655
Fucking this. Why do people always feel a need to discuss their opinions about this shit when it's hardly ever relevant?
>>
>>473655
>>473733
>>473788
>>473800
>>474477
>>474511
Every dubs deserves a check
>>
Women literally don't have a conscience.
>>
>>474533
evrey dubs deserves a check
>>
Yeah I agree, 4chan never had this degree of angry impotent male views in the past.

I remember when this stuff was for 50+ year old bitter divorcees. Now it's for bitter 19 year olds who don't even have the justification of having been through marriage!

I can understand their grief because I've been young, too and girls weren't into me. But it is just too outsized; an unwarranted sense of victimhood and inferiority. It really is the male tumblr equivalent.

When I was a teenager, my friends weren't successful with women either. So we got some sense of perspective about it. Kiddies these days are pumped full of Internet posturing, lying, and image preening. The weaker males amongst them are really influenced by all this false bullshit. So they put up the defensive walls. It's weak but I understand.
>>
>>474573
cvck
>>
Oh, I get it. The real problem is people in general.
Who woulda thunk it?
>>
>>474573
>typical female shaming tactics
Please fuck off and kill yourself you piece of shit cunt.
You have no worth here.
>>
>>474475
A woman gave you birth, as much as she didn't like the idea at first or regret it later, and you only have the opportunity to say all of this nonsense because a woman allowed you to come to this world. She suffered more pain in her pregnancy than you have been through in your whole life. I assume you're young. 24-25 years old. No girlfriend. No job. Just anger. Anger flowing through your body day and night - so let me tell you something boy. I was once a little kid, just like you. And I regret every single moment I've spent screaming and beating up the wall of my room, angry and blaming everyone for my problems but me. I had no life. I had no hope. And You know what I did? I changed. And you can too. Stop blaming everyone for your problems son. Make your future woman, mother of your children proud.

That's all.
>>
>>473653
yeah, that is embarrassing and cringeworthy. But of course a bunch of people are like "HE'S NOT WRONG DOE LOOLL"
>>
>>474588
every dubs desreves czech
>>
I also love how focused all the terminology is on submission and domination. Ccck, numale, alpha, beta. Somehow I doubt these guys are Teutonic supermen.

In real life if you said this kind of stuff around your peers, you'd get ridiculed. And not because everyone is an "SJW", it's because it's genuinely impotent and screams unwarranted victimhood. Kids today aren't restrained by such embarrassment.

I bet the nazis had plenty of these dopes in their ranks. For real.
>>
>>474582
>muh shame

Try feeling some for once, it will help you grow
>>
>>474588
Without a man she wouldn't have been able to get pregnant or have her lifestyle comfortable looked after while she did nothing but piss away her days watching tv and getting the father to do everything for her.
The woman is a mere vessel, the father does all the work and deserves all the credit.

Kill yourself cunt.
99.99% of females add nothing to the world aside shitting out kids. Aside that they are a burden on society.
>>
>>474593
>Somehow I doubt these guys are Teutonic supermen.
so?
>>
>>474597
>still pathetic shame tactics.
Know this: you have no value aside your vagina.
>>
>>474599
It's just female shame tactics, trying to attack the person because they are not capable of addressing the arguments without looking like fools.
>>
>>474598
That man isn't you, though. The father managed to get in a relationship. So why do you compare yourself to him? Because you are male, too? That's pretty sad that you take credit for others reproductive success by virtue of sharing the same genitals.
>>
>>474601
Pretty much, just sounds like the typical "man up" bullshit
>>
>>474604
>So why do you compare yourself to him?
This was never suggested, you dumb cunt.
Are you capable of honest discussion at all?
>>
>>474604
>still trying shame tactics
You're a broken record.
>>
>>474604
>So why do you compare yourself to him?
He didn't, are you illiterate?
>>
>>474611
It's just more shame tactics bullshit. Obviously the poster is female or a braindead traditionalist who worships pussy.
>>
Social Justice Warriors please fuck off
>>
>>474601
>>474600
>>474599
>muh shame

You should feel ashamed. Shame won't kill you you soft manchildren. If you're so hyperdefensive about feeling shame you probably have a lot in your life you should feel ashamed about. If that wounds you terribly, I don't care. It's your weakness
>>
>>474617
All I'm asking is why it matters whether or not these guys are "Teutonic supermen," two replies and still haven't gotten an answer.
Stop fucking assuming things.
>>
>>474598
Point being kid, people need each other, woman needs man, man needs woman, I'm sorry if your mother didn't bring you in the best of ways but there's something called forgiveness that we try once in a while in this corrupt society we live in. And let me tell ya something the way you are going you are not reaching far anywhere.

But of course you need to actually be in position to get something like forgiveness, you will need to become a man and prove her wrong and forgive her mistakes. And reconciliate, because she's your mother.

But right now, you are nothing but a kid. A screaming, snotty kid. A big baby.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the pub. And don't reply to me, cause I won't read it kid. You have to man up. When you man up you can talk to me again. We can even sit somewhere and have a beer together then.

Peace.
>>
>>474620
cringe
>>
>>474617
>You should feel ashamed.
Why on earth would anyone be ashamed?
Your opinions are worthless. Now either show us your pink bits then fuck off or just fuck off.

>>474620
>kid
I'm probably close to a decade older than you.
See the above response in my post.
Society doesn't need you.
>>
Is this board not moderated or something?
>>
>>474617
>>474620
>still trying to shame
必死くさい
>>
>>474593
>In real life if you said this kind of stuff around your peers, you'd get ridiculed.
Maybe, but that's because those words are memes and using memes in real life makes you look like a sperg. I understand what you're saying about insults like cuck, beta etc. being about emasculating and establishing dominance. As a matter of fact I agree with you. It's an insightful observation. But this is really no different than what Internet tough guys have been saying for decades - or the way people banter in real life, for that matter.

For example, I'm sure lots of people on this site unironically say "faggot" around their friends. Even if it's just a playful jab, the purpose of this insult is to emasculate. "Cuck", "numale", "beta" etc. is really no different, it's just the next evolution of faggot. An insult designed to emasculate.

Honestly that's part of the reason why I'm tired of people getting endlessly butthurt over these new meme words. It's just the same stuff with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>474649
It's not that they're meme words - it's the degree of fixation on the concepts of domination and submission. It really betrays your insecurity. So when you start saying all this shit about women, it is instantly obvious you're just trying to find someone to blame for the fact that you feel so inferior amongst men.

The group huddling is amusing, too. You question this stuff and the response is "you're just a cunt woman who shames everyone reeeee how dare you" and they all circle the wagons. 98% of the time it is a man telling them they shouldn't be such pissbabies, but they tell themselves that it's a woman so they can get their victim on. Victimized by a woman! I mean that's pretty weak.
>>
>>474662
>Victimized by a woman! I mean that's pretty weak.
Thats pretty shitlordy, implying women are inferior. I thought we were all about gender equality here on tumb-, i mean /qa/
>>
>>474662
>98% of the time it is a man telling them they shouldn't be such pissbabies
who the fuck cares what some old deadbeat cuck thinks?
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>474662
>Victimized by a woman! I mean that's pretty weak.
>>
>>474665
See that's where you're a dumb fuck, because I'm not opposed to sexism. I do to think its wrong. I just don't use sexism to cover for my inferiorities like you do.
>>
>>474671
>I just don't use sexism to cover for my inferiorities like you do.
when did i do that?
>>
>>474668
You?
What did your dad think of you? Did you have a father in your home?
>>
>>474671
>I'm not opposed to sexism.
>I do to think its wrong.
These are conflicting statements.
>>
>>474671
I don't* think it's wrong
>>
>>474675
Yeah I did and he thinks I'm a cool dude, we're going trap and skeet shooting this weekend.
>>
>>474671
>>474678
So you're admitting that women are inferior, interesting.
How exactly is your mind any different from the average robots?
>>
>>474672
Your whole adult life?
Let's be real, you can't admit to your inferiorities. All men have them, but some men can't admit to then due to personal weakness. Thus your abject fear of shame.
>>
>>474679
> he thinks I'm a cool dude

Is he your biological father?
>>
>>474683
Yeah.
>>
>>474680
I don't believe women are inferior. Doesn't mean I can't joke about it. For you it is a fixation and a serious matter.
>>
>>474688
nye's dubs
>>
>>474681
>you can't admit to your inferiorities
Yes I can. Who the hell are you to assume these things about me? Fuck off.
>>
>>474688
>Doesn't mean I can't joke about it
pretty much exactly what it means, yeah. Pretty sure your girlfriend or your mom wouldn't appreciate you talking that way.
>>
>>474687
Do you live with your father or your mother?
Seems strangely detached to say "my father thinks I'm a cool dude". I would say "I have a good relationship with my father."
>>
>>474694
that's means your gay lmaooooo
>>
>>474694
I don't live with them. Don't know why you're reading so much into it.
>>
>>474693
I bet they wouldn't because they're not as hyperdefensive as you male tumblr folks about their gender. In fact they can be sexist against women themselves.
>>
>>474698
>In fact they can be sexist against women themselves.
things that never happened for $500
>>
>>474697
Are thy divorced? Who did you used to live with?
>>
>>474699
>>474700
twopair
>>
>>474700
They aren't divorced. I lived with them until I moved out.
Is there a point to all these questions?
>>
>>474702
the point is to make you admit that I fucked your mom to be honest
>>
>>474699
Well of course you will say that - you believe all women fit the same mold. It would undermine your beliefs if women aren't 2D caricatures of people.
>>
>>474704
I've never seen one women say sexist things about women and I've been around plenty of women.
>>
>>474702
It is to discover what shitty relationships you witnessed in your life to become so insecure and fearful of being shamed.
>>
>>474705
cuck
>>
>>474705
Do any of those women trust you?
Women hate other women.
>>
>>474706
Well when I was in 10th grade a girl in my class gave me my first kiss because she was dared to by other girls, everyone gave me shit for weeks and she told everyone i was a bad kisser
I've had two girls cheat on me with guys who they had previously told me they hated and couldn't stand
another time at a party some dude grabbed my hand and put it against a girls butt. Before i could say anything she started screaming, calling me a pervert, and then the guy told her what happened and they both laughed and walked off, without saying anything to me.
There have been lots of times I've been made to feel inferior, but based on your responses I don't expect you to know about empathy or anything.
>>
>>474711
graeat dubs muy man
>>
>>474708
Yeah I've heard them saying plenty of hurtful things about each other but nothing just outright sexist.
I think you're confusing talking shit about women with sexism. They aren't the same thing
>>
>>474711
Well that makes me feel sympathetic. Couldn't really blame you
>>
i dont understand the hating of women meme

maybe its because i grew up relatively normie and never had to deal with skanky girls
>>
>>474590
How is he wrong though?
>>
>>474737
it'ds becaues i fuueked your mother.
>>
>>474671
>I'm not opposed to sexism
>>474688
>I don't believe women are inferior
Well which is it, dumbfuck?
>>
>>473653
>embarrassment
it's hilarious as fuck tho
>>473655
this, nice dubs
>>
>>473788
1. weeb neets legit can't get laid, and they bring it all the time, unprovoked
2. not getting laid is not sufficient grounds for saying 'discrimination' was the point of that line dweeb
>>
>>474295
>>>/pol/
>>
>>474735
Wait until you become and adult and have to fend for yourself in the world and you will naturally come to resent women as they are given everything in life while you have to work like a dog for it, only to be treated like shit by governments, society and females for not being "better" in order to appease them.

>>474787
1. "weeb" isn't an insult. It's something normalscum say and normalscum don't fucking belong here.
2. not wanting to shack up with a whore isn't "not getting laid".
>>
>>474798
How old is the average /r9k/ user?
>>
>>474615
they're le trolling get with the programme
>>
>>474618
these people spend their whole lives on image boards wasting their lives away, 'dominating' absolutely nothing, never imposing any of their Will or Nature upon the world that merely passes them by, as they slowly drift into their graves from the seat upon which they grow nothing but more pathetic and more obese with every second. that they spend so much time wringing hands over 'dominance' is laughable at best, despicable and nauseating at worst. it's not simply what they're saying, the content of it, but the very social nature of the boards they inhabit, the fact hat they're so utterly consumed by the notion, structure their social reality around the notion-- it is precisely their unattainable object of desire, the 'objet petit a.' and it is such a facile and ridiculous and childish one at that.
>>
>>474624
nah
>>
>>474699
posts that reveal the poster has never interacted with a woman non-superficially in their life for $200
>>
>>474798
your points don't respond to the main thesis of the post, good job

i was saying 'weeb neet' ironically faggot

some people just aren't fuckable man
>>
File: 1454201956903.png (46 KB, 718x467) Image search: [Google]
1454201956903.png
46 KB, 718x467
>>474790
>>
>>474859
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1451925865299.png (28 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
1451925865299.png
28 KB, 613x488
>>474865
>>>/trash/
>>
>>474867
>>>/pol/
>>
>>474867
all of /pol/ should be in the /trash/
>>
File: im gay.png (30 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
im gay.png
30 KB, 921x863
>>
>>474877
every dubs need check
>>
File: im sideways.png (27 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
im sideways.png
27 KB, 921x863
>>
>>474867
>>474859
>>474295
These are the only posts that received gb2pol in the entire thread. Now I wonder why...
>>
File: sad old man.png (32 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
sad old man.png
32 KB, 921x863
>>
>>474853
>non-superficially
What else are women good for?
>>
>>474909
I have had many quite intelligent discussions with my sisters because frankly I don't have any real friends in my life any more and they're the only people who can tolerate my presence, physical or virtual, apparently.
>>
File: my face.png (38 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
my face.png
38 KB, 921x863
>>
>>474848
You sound like a typical woman, hating on men who don't meet your ridiculous standards, even though you have nothing of value to offer in a relationship, like cooking skills, cleaning, being a good mother, etc.
>>
>>474735
Don't understand which bit? Why it's a thing? 'Cause that's the same as everything else on 4chan. Started ironically, ended up attracting people who thought they were among like minded folk.

You don't understand why people believe it? That's because women have a lot of privileges in society that men don't and the natural response most people have to seeing someone get something better than them handed to them is envy. Or they were personally screwed over in the past. Or they were brought up that way. There's a variety of reasons someone might hate a broad demographic like that.
>>
File: 1451960156753.jpg (57 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
1451960156753.jpg
57 KB, 599x392
>>474876
>>474877
>>474895
*tips divacup*

Upvoted and gifted reddit gold m'gentlesirs
>>
File: oh boy did I lel.png (28 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
oh boy did I lel.png
28 KB, 921x863
>>
>>475167
How does that sound at all like a typical woman you colossal faggot
>>
>>475240
>>>/pol/
>>
File: milhouse meme.png (35 KB, 921x863) Image search: [Google]
milhouse meme.png
35 KB, 921x863
>>
>>474295
>>474859
>>474864
>>474867
>>474878
>>474892
>>474897
>>474917
>>475240
>>475251
>>475278
tape your hands together and swing from the rafters you cancerous faggot
>>
>>475273
Most modern women are not feminine at all and have no feminine traits to offer a prospective boyfriend. But they all still think they're entitled to a handsome, tall, muscular man with a six-figure salary. So they go around insulting men who don't live up to their ridiculous standards. Its pretty standard demonization tactics that women start pulling out when you call them on their hypocrisy. You can tell that its a woman because it goes something like this:
>your behavior is really shitty and you sound very entitled
>oh yeah? well you're just a little manlet faggot! I'd never let a loser like you fuck me! maybe you should get out of your mom's basement every once in a while
etc
>>
>>475353
>Most modern women are not feminine at all and have no feminine traits
Bullshit. They all have fundamental feminine traits of hypergamy and a gynocentric mindset.
Literally everything else is delusional garbage from braindead traditionalist blue pilled faggots.

Women are no different today than they were thousands of years ago. The one thing remains constant: girls reach their fertility and sexual peak when they start to bleed and puberty is the process of destroying that.
>>
I can't believe this bait thread got this many replies.
>>
>>475391
People are capable of discussion regardless of the thread OP. I know, it must seem alien to have a conversation that isn't entirely a process of responding to things in a rehearsed manner, you fucking sperg.
>>
File: 1426781615435.jpg (8 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
1426781615435.jpg
8 KB, 217x204
>>475396
>sperg
Is this the new "shitlord" ?
>>
>>475401
newfag
>>
>>475401
Way to completely avoid the point, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>473653
I like how you did what the woman in the text did.
>>
>>475401
It was fond of "chucklefuck" when it was briefly en vogue
>>
>>473653
cuck
>>
>>473796
Go on better boards. Lots of female friendly boards if you go to non meme topics.
>>
>hate women
>whine like a pussy
>cry like a bitch
lel keep shitposting on your chinese image board instead of changing your pathetic life :)
>>
>>475501
okay, you too.
>>
>>475501
>too much of a pussy to call anyone out directly
>>
File: resistance.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
resistance.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>473653

I'm not going to call you an SJW.
I'm going to call you what you are:
A but-blasted female posting to what you consider to be 4chan's "safe space" board for attention.

I'd say to just report and hide, but that anon in your image didnt break any rules.

You women need to grow the fuck up. You come on the internet and tell us to treat you equally, then get offended when we do.
>>
I'm surprised by the fact that it was posted on /lit/, home of pretentious pro-feminist pseudo-intellectuals left-leaning nu-males faggots.
>>
>>475508
You don't even undestand what safespace means.
>>
>>475524

That's because 4chan doesnt have a safe space you stupid cunt.
>>
>>475555
>checked

Even if you appropriately mention you're female on autistic boards you're treated worse than if you're a Jew or black for pretty much no good reason.

Most boards aren't like this.
>>
File: 543223.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
543223.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>475567
>(You)
>>
>>475575
Not even mad, you can't change the culture, but tits or gtfo is cringy as fuck.

When you're not underaged you'll see how retarded the mainstream boards are.
>>
File: 245.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
>>475579
Deal with it or leave, cunt.
>>
>>475518
/lit/ is none of that but pretentious.

it started out as a colony of [r9k] in fact

also people play devil's advocate there all the time mang
>>
>>475506
>call someone out directly
You think I speak to no one there but in fact I'm speaking to everyone.
>>
>>475353
1. I'm not a woman
2. The post never said something along the lines of 'lol I won't let you fuck me', just that it was ironic and pathetic. Fucking read the whole thing, because I'm almost certain you didn't. Fuck I don't even talk of women in that post. I'm not ""defending women"" here nor have I the entire thread.
>>
>>473730
Okay, two things.

1st. If you really believe that this is the case about 4chan, how is it possible that you think that this is NEW behavior? 4chan has always been like this.

2nd. Go fuck yourself. No we're not.
>>
>>473796
Okay. Honest question here. Why do you think that getting laid is important? Is it because of sexism?
>>
>>475743
1. That post said nothing about the newness of the behavior.
2. You're not...?
>>
>>475741
No one's doing what you claim they are
>>
>>475742
Yeah you don't talk of women, you just shit all over men who dont meet your ridiculous standards, while ignoring that feminism has made it so that maybe 2% of girls in the western world are wife material.
>>
>>475744
Not him but it comes from the old Platonic notion that ignorance is the cause of evil so the only reason misogynists are misogynistic is because they're ignorant of women. Also Nietzsche wasn't sexist he just loved to troll women as well as men.
>>
>>476038
This.
Guys are still expected to be muscular, masculine, have a great paying job, be sexually and socially dominant, be tall, etc
But god forbid you ask a woman to cook or clean something or express desire for a feminine wife, because apparently that's sexism
>>
>>476142
>>476038
>Most "advice" you'll get will be useless with regard to real life. People will give you arbitrary milestones that mean nothing. They will keep regurgitating the same "do this then you deserve to be a normal person" lines over and over again, the same "advice" that's been fed to you by the media and the authorities, in effect making you unhappy with who you are, with the goal to spend spend spend, and live in constant anxiety, so you can be the same as any other obedient working class drone.

>None of this will make you happy, and none of this will help you become a "normal human being". You will constantly see proof that none of these goalposts mattered one bit, something that the people giving you this advice will be oblivious to, because after all, it worked for them.

>They will say you need to get fit, but the fat guy down the street is happily married, living a dream sitcom life with his family. You need to get a good job, car, house, but the unemployed hippie stoner down the street is in an open relationship with two chicks he mooches off who love his "art". Get a better haircut? Fix your teeth? Get a nose job? But the comically ugly guy down the street is not only in a relationship but cheats on her at every opportunity, and his friends approve of that behavior. Work on your social skills? Even the model train society guys who go on bar crawls in your town are pretty social and happy regardless of being aspergers and not letting new people into their clique.
>>
>>473653
Multiple things.

First, you're not an SJW so long as you don't think that everyone should conform to your ideas, and you think that your ideas are above criticism or they cannot be criticized.

Second, the "anti-woman" vibes you're getting from this site are more than likely in jest. I don't think there's anyone here who legitimately hates women, it's more often than not either jokes or the exception, not the rule (see the picture you posted, and realize that there's only six replies, despite there being at least tens of thousands of people that use this site).
>>
>>473658
You realize you're doing the exact opposite of what your post says just by explaining it don't you?

>>476276
People who can't pull the stick out of their ass long enough to realize what is and what isn't humor deserve to waste their time being butthurt at 4chan posts. You shouldn't have to (in fact you just plain shouldn't) explain any of this to them.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.