[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have flags on /his/ please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (24 KB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
250px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
24 KB, 250x308
Can we have flags on /his/ please?
>>
This is a good idea because it will reveal how different parts of the world have different views, this would be very insightful. Truly a new and innovative way to discuss history.

Great idea and it is just common sense that this needs to be implemented. It will improve the quality of /his/ by an order of magnitude. Good idea OP.
>>
Better idea: Let's nuke flags from all boards and never bring them back. It's just another way for anons to be dismissive of specific individuals.
>>
>>473562
Seconding this. The only two boards that should ever have country flags are /sp/ and /int/. /pol/ should go back to the custom flags moot made especially for /pol/.
>>
>>473562
Indian detected. stop your street shitting Salman
>>
File: Sliderseverythingisayisright.jpg (32 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
Sliderseverythingisayisright.jpg
32 KB, 550x343
>>473562
>>473567
Custom flags are pointless, and nobody dismisses the opinion of any country if they are quality posters, they will get serious replies.

Adding flags to /his/ will add an extra dimension to the discussion of history, that is a fact. It would be a benefit to be able to be able to compare views based on world location.

That being said. That doesn't mean that we should allow people to post shit like
>poo in loo
This is the downside of flags. But that doesn't negate the benefits. The solution is to actually enforce no shitposting.
We just need firm enforcement for banning these types of posters.

Somehow 4chan lost its way. Nowadays people talk about shitposting like it's a cool thing. Used to be that you would get banned for posting stupid shit like that.

>>473577
Post related.
>>
No.
You don't have to be born in Poland in order to understand polish history. In fact, it's better to not be polish at all, that gives you a neutral mindset about the issue (polish history).
>>
>>473577
you proved his point now go back to /pol/.
>>473577
Banning will not help then you guys will cry of muh freedom of speech and more invasions from /pol/.
>>
POO
>>
>>473554
t. turkroach
>>473559
t. nigger
>>473562
t. chink
>>473567
t. POO IN LOO
>>473577
t. Monkey
>>473585
t. Nazi
>>475195
t. amerifat
>>475212
t. WALL
>>
absolutely not fucking cockmongler
>>
>>473562
Are you still not learning, Pajeet? I live on /qa/. You make more anti-flag threads and I will fuck them up each time.
>>
>>476921
I'm actually really the same guy all the time and I'm the same guy that posted that timestamp so suck my American dick flag faggot
>>
>>475213
Fuck off Canada, Vlad was a kebab remover.
>>
>>473585
>But that doesn't negate the benefits.
>benefits

Name a single benefit of flags.
>>
>>473554
Oh God please no.
Why would you want to weaken anonymity by adding fucking flags?
>>
Well I think this thread proved how retarded OP idea is. Protip: You can't give a mean to shitpost and say just after "no shitpost pls". Flags destroyed /int/ and should not be introduced in /his/. You can just specify from which country you are in your post.
>>
>>473585
>That doesn't mean we should allow people to post shit like poo in loo
Post pic of your toilet with timestamp, Pajeet. Of course you of all people wouldn't want people posting their shit to 4chan, you have designated streets for that.
>>
>>477530
How rad would it be if anytime someone made a Pajeet """""""""""""""joke"""""""""""""", a sword came out of their computer and impaled them in the throat?
>>
>>473589
>better to not be polish at all, that gives you a neutral mindset
exactly, flags would help you to spot (even unintentional) bias
>>
Flags are for shitposting, they never add anything to discussion.
>>
>>477545
Indian detected. Go back to starving
>>
>>473554
No you quintupple faggot.

Flags are for /sp/ only.
>>
File: 144604531753.jpg (20 KB, 279x244) Image search: [Google]
144604531753.jpg
20 KB, 279x244
I support this. Flags on /his/ please.
>>
File: 1457234971803.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1176) Image search: [Google]
1457234971803.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1176
>Can start using this on /his/

I second this motion.
>>
>>481764
>>>/funnyjunk/
>>
>>473554
No please
>>
>>473554
Look at /pol/,/int/ and /sp/ for a second.

D'ya still think it's a good idea?
>>
>>481819
Flags add a lot of fun to all of those boards and keep you from false-flagging. Non-Americans can't make "give me one reason to vote for Trump" threads and so on.
>>
ITT newfags who just got here last summer
>>
>>482437
ITT people who want /his/ to be less shit.
>>
>>482438
>>482435
>>>/pol/
>>
definitely no
>>
>>475213
t. Australia
>>
have it be historical flags you can pick yourself and then we'll talk
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.