[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will one day be out of touch with the memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1432190902869.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1432190902869.png
56 KB, 401x372
>tfw you will one day be out of touch with the memes
>>
>>473531
imagine the handful of /b/tards who have gone to jail for various pranks over the years and what they find on there when they get out.
>>
I am already out of touch with the memes of today's world.
By the way, who do you happen to be quoting?
>>
I already don't know what the fuck this one is:

>>>/pol/68250170
>>
>>473544
That's Vivian James drawn in the style of the Danmachi (an anime) opening. There's a part where they brush their teeth and dance, and everyone likes dancing.
>>
>>473532
Some guy made a thread on /vp/, upset that there was a Pokemon board. He had just gotten out of jail. He went in in 2006.
>>
>>473549
But why do they keep posting it with the word "ESTONIA?"
>>
>>473698
There was this poster from ESTONIA that would only use that .gif for every post
>>
>>473533
Whom*
>>
If/when that day comes, you won't give a fuck anymore and probably will be glad because you'll see how cringey they look to people who don't care.

All this shit today like pepe, wojak, JUST hair edits etc will just be lame has-beens in a few years like candlejack and coolface. This shit today already is fucking lame, all of it, but you think it's cool because it's trendy i.e other people also think it's supposed to be the "it" trendy thing.
>>
>>473719
Nah, I think it's cool because it's how 4chan works. Someone makes a funny joke, everyone jumps on it making edits and variants of it. They run it into the ground, and everyone then jumps to the next joke.

What the joke is doesn't even matter to me. It's just fun to see what comes next.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.