[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why is /tv/ so damn full of repetitive shitposting? At least on /pol/ you can have actual discussions mixed in with shitposting.

The userbase of /tv/ has become so stupid and young overall that many of them genuinely can't understand why they're being banned for flooding a discussion board with repetitive phrases and spam

>Waah why is my 20,000th repost of this word or phrase being moderated!? Waaah waaaah I want 4chan to be my special autism chamber that I can flood with as many reposts as I want! Waaah Waaah Reddit cuck bane!

It's like satire.
>>
>>473492
cuck
>>
File: 1216612491072.jpg (53 KB, 464x350) Image search: [Google]
1216612491072.jpg
53 KB, 464x350
>>473492
Welcome to eternal september, grandpa.
>>
>>473492
it's a bot retard
>>
File: Conrad.png (22 KB, 99x151) Image search: [Google]
Conrad.png
22 KB, 99x151
Because they're just TOO GOOD for anything involving discussion that isn't a "Pop" (meme) topic. Then, surprise surprise, the real topics get brushed off the board and literal meme posting is highly dominant.

Seriously, what do you ironically stuck-up ass-holes expect?
>>
>>473492
it's a handful of people, one person specifically for your screencap
>>
>>473492
That guy needs to be shot in the face
>>
>>473534
Why though? What's the point?
>>
cucks itt desu
>>
invisibro/swaglord actually deleted a real RIP thread to make this fucking disrespectful shit

>>>/tv/67402746

lol so funneh.

/tv/ is shit because this ONE MOD made it that way, and keeps it that way.
>>
File: capeshit and SW.jpg (2 KB, 183x63) Image search: [Google]
capeshit and SW.jpg
2 KB, 183x63
>still not browsing /tv/ on comfy mode
it's up to you to make your personalized browsing experience
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.