[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the average age of each board? What board is the youngest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 14526983231591.jpg (197 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
14526983231591.jpg
197 KB, 1124x1024
What is the average age of each board?
What board is the youngest?
What about the oldest?
>>
>>472848
>What is the average age of each board?
Probably 19-20 overall

>What board is the youngest?
/pol/ and /v/ and /b/ are all notoriously underaged; if not a majority, then at least a plurality. it's also a very obvious explanation for their speed, poor posting quality, and eagerness to feel offended.

>What about the oldest?
Slow normie-hobby boards like /o/ and /trv/ are full of people well into their twenties
>>
>>472851
I remember reading a post that said that /fit/ once conducted a survey on each board years ago, and the results were that /jp/ was the oldest board, and /v/ rigged the voting.
I don't know how true that was, but it sounds plausible.
Why hasn't /qa/ conducted an age survey on each board yet?
>>
>>472851
There was literally just a thread up about people over 30 on /pol/. One 61 y/o anon even chimed in.
>>
>>472861
>internet surveys
>>
>>472876
>And I believed them
>>
>>472882
He posted his drivers license son. Born in 52'.
>>
>>472848
/vp/ will be extremely underaged until December or so.
>>
>>472851
>/pol/ and /v/ and /b/ are all notoriously underaged
I don't know what makes people think /pol/ is underaged people because in my experience it's full of racist 40 and 50 and 60 year olds who found 4chan from some chain email post about redpills on Free Republic or Twitter.
>>
>>472851
>>472876
Yeah, I don't think /pol/ would be in the running since their main userbase now is the ex-/r9k/ crowd of 20-30 something virgins.

>>472848
/b/ is without a doubt has the lowest age on here. /v/ is mostly underaged too, but because they're still, after everything, less known than /b/, they don't get the 12-13-14 year olds from places like funnyjunk, which make up a significant portion of /b/.

Oldest is probably /k/.
>>
File: 1421817860652.jpg (426 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1421817860652.jpg
426 KB, 960x720
>>472890
>Yeah, I don't think /pol/ would be in the running since their main userbase now is the ex-/r9k/ crowd of 20-30 something virgins.
Seriously? Get proven wrong on age and go straight to virgin insults? You guys are p funny.
>>
>>472893
/pol/ immediately before Trump was more anti-female shit (not even anti feminism) than anti-nonwhite shit.
>>
>>472895
First of all that has nothing to do with this conversation. The fuck would you bring it up for? Second, not really. It isn't even anti-white, it's anti trash. The whites get called out just like the others, as seen with Carl and Skrillex. There just so happen to be names for certain races acting fucked.
>>
File: 1426703355677.png (28 KB, 830x297) Image search: [Google]
1426703355677.png
28 KB, 830x297
>>
>>472848

/mu/ has to be top 3 for underage users.
>>
>>472909
Got any more a' this shit? I wanna get mad.
>>
I imagine /o/ has the oldest average users, since cars is an expensive hobby.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.