[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want to save your dead board allow people to post images.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: gfhf.png (2 KB, 448x49) Image search: [Google]
gfhf.png
2 KB, 448x49
If you want to save your dead board allow people to post images.

moot used to have text boards, but he deleted them because, like /news/, hardly anyone used them.

Also, most people get their news from >>>/pol/.
>>
>>472671
No.
With images, it'd just be another /pol/.
It's good as a textboard.
We need more textboards.
>>
/news/ is way better than /pol/
>>
It's better to have a slow good board, than a shitty fast one.
>>
File: 1412694837789.jpg (349 KB, 1160x1332) Image search: [Google]
1412694837789.jpg
349 KB, 1160x1332
>>472671
1. slow boards =/= dead boards
2. not every news story is /pol/ related
>>
Why don't you faggots learn to have a conversation without spamming memes and reaction faces instead like proper human beings?
>>
>>472683
1. It is a dead board, stop kidding yourself.
2. You can post whatever you want on /pol/ as long as it's current news and events.
>>
>>472671
delete /pol/, keep /news/
>>
>>472693
this tbqh
>>
>>472679
>>472680
A slow news boards is fucking pointless then.
>>
>>472693
>>472693
>>472693
>>472693
>>472693
>>
>>472671
kekek, saw the reminder and then went on /qa/ because I knew someone would make this thread

R.I.P /news/
2016-2016

At least /his/ isn't slower than molasses moving uphill in January... with crutches.
>>
>>472738
A news board shouldn't be fucking fast and fast boards are guaranteed to be fucking garbage unless it has quality control board culture. /news/ as a board is perfect how it is.

>>472671
>Also, most people get their news from >>>/pol/.
No one with a brain does this.
>>
>>472738
>A slow news boards is fucking pointless then.
DELETE /po/
>>
>>472955
>2.News articles should be current; no articles older than 48 hours should be posted.
This tells me that the board is meant to be fast.
The catalogue should be filled with news no older than 48 hour, instead I see news from 18 days ago. That's not current news.
>>
>>472789
>2016-2016
fucking christ /q/tards
IT LITERALLY SAYS "11/28/15 New trial text board added: /news/ - Current News" ON THE BLOTTER
>>
>>472689
I can name 3 boards off the top of my head that are slower than /news/. Stop kidding yourself, it's far from dead.
>>
>>472980
No it doesn't. It means to not make threads about old shit and instead talk about what is going on right now. If that rule wasn't in place, whether it was fast or slow, the board would be nothing but retards talking about old political garbage and shitposting about it.

It is a text board, it is meant to be slow. If it wasn't slow, it'd be nothing but memespouting shitposting about stupid shit instead of discussing shit. It is already filled with retards trying to make everything into a political argument.
>>
>>472693
You're fucking retarded if you think that would fix anything.
>>
>>473290
Oh look you bumped a bait thread.
>>
>>473292
Does it upset you? Have another.
>>
>>473293
On the contrary, I'm laughing at you for falling for it.
>>
>>472671
I agree with you completely. /news/ will never catch on as a textboard. You can either do something about it or allow it to be forgotten as /pol/ remains the site's first choice for news discussion.
>>
>>472689
>>473296
Going on /pol/ for news is like going on /v/ for video games.
>>
>>472986
>It is a text board, it is meant to be slow.
No, why do you even say that? Explain yourself.
Text boards are meant to be text boards, that's it.
>>
>>472981
>WAHHH HE GOT THE DATE OFF BY A MONTH AND A FEW DAYS *CUT CUT CUT*
What a pedantic little faggot you are
>>
>>473599
Text boards on 4chan have always been slow. If you make a text board here, you are making it with the intention of it being slow because it isn't going to be fast,
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.