[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think 4chan would be a lot better with less people in it. Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Download_2016_03_14_10_41_29.gif (2 MB, 491x626) Image search: [Google]
Download_2016_03_14_10_41_29.gif
2 MB, 491x626
I think 4chan would be a lot better with less people in it.
Especially big boards like /b/.
>>
What show is that cutie from?
>>
>>472512
That's Huntress Wizard from Adventure Time. She was in like, one episode for like 4 frames.

>>472510
Agreed.
>>
>>472510
/b/ is a containment board
>>
>>472515
Why does Adventure Time have so many attractive women? My dick can't handle this.
>>
>>472607
>attractive women
KEK
>>
And how would you suggest getting rid of some people? I don't think increased posting-times actually changed much.
>>
>>472515
>hat's Huntress Wizard from Adventure Time. She was in like, one episode for like 4 frames.
She got her own episode last week, it was a shipping episode.
>>
>>472623
?

The art style is incredibly sexy. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>472637
I figured as much, but didn't want to speak without knowing. To my knowledge, up to this point, she had only been that one background spot.
>it was a shipping episode
Ugh, of course.

>>472607
Likely they're triggering the parts of your brain that recognize "attractive" in the most basic, almost pictographic ways. They have big heads and thin bodies. Pedomorphism. In the OP's picture she's got big eyes, too, but I know generally in Adventure Time those are just dots, so not all the ticks are marked off.
>>
>>472510
The fact that you're even trying to salvage, and thus posts on /b/ in the first place tells us you're one of the people that needs to go.
>>
>>472652
But I don't post on /b/
>>
>>472510
Me too. How about you leave and I'll let you know how it goes?
>>
>>472643
>Pedomorphism

Is this a real thing? I'm scared to google it.
>>
>>472652
That's a huge leap in logic. He, probably like me, is aware of the pitiful state of /b/ and as such does not go there. That is why he wants it to have less people, in the hopes that it might actually become a board worthy of posting on.
>>
>>472963
It means the subject has child-like qualities.
>>
>>472641
Right, an artstyle centered around noodly arms suuure is sexy.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>473091
Well, I am quite the lolicon, so I suppose it all lines up.

>>474355
>implying
>>
>>472510
Completely agree. It's why I smile and laugh every time somebody from /v/ comes and complains about their ban.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.