[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one good reason why "Cuck", "NEET",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif (66 KB, 680x227) Image search: [Google]
PBF071-Weeaboo.gif
66 KB, 680x227
Name one good reason why "Cuck", "NEET", "SJW", "Autism" and "Neckbeard" shouldn't be word-filtered. Pro-tip: you can't.
>>
they should be.

but to what?

probably 'ntr' and 'hikikomori' but idk the rest
>>
>>472124
The 'cuck' to kek and SJW to 'spooky scary skeleton' were fine, not sure why they were removed, it's not as though they were hurting any legitimate discussion.
>>
Because then 4Chan would lose half the userbase, you autistic cuck neet SJW neckbeard.
>>
>>472128
no it wouldn't
>>
>>472128
I seriously doubt that a small barrier to tedious repetitive low-quality shitposting would do anything of the sort.
>>
>>472125
>Cuck
it's funny
>NEET
not an issue outside of /r9k/ which is shit anyway
>SJW
filter it to "cuck" lol
>Autism
it's invaluable on 4chan
>neckbeard
it's not terribly common
>>
>>472154
>it's funny
Ah, so you're the one
>>
>>472159
found the cuck
>>
>>472124
>cuck
>i should kill myself

>neet
>i hate myself and am projecting my hatred of myself onto you

>autism
>stop caring about things i dont care about

>neckbeard
>i am using this word because i dont belong on 4chan and need to lurk moar
>>
>>472165
Why do 13-year olds love the word "cuck" so much? Is it because their parents won't let them say fuck and it's the closest thing?
>>
>>472154
>it's funny
not even
>is shit anyway
be nice to rile them up a bit anyhow
>invaluable
pfffffffff
>not terribly common
yeah
>>
>>472171
a bit long but it's perfect-- what should (really actually in all seriousnessly believe my words and my soul and mind and heart and body) happen is that if anyone uses any of these words instead of just the word itself being changed to something ebin/silly/dank is that the whole post is emptied out (x'ed out/86'd/erased) and replaced with something like this sempai desssss
>>
>>472125
>The 'cuck' to kek
Kek is also a cancer. NTR is better just to anger shitposters
>>
>>472196
NTR is dumb and needs to be filtered too. People would not be bothered by that filter.

Kek was perfect because it sounds nothing like cuck and leaves you with no alternative to shitpost with.
>>
>>472196
kek is so old hat-- geg is where it's at nowadays
>>
I suggest cuck(ed) to cook(ed)
>>
Another benefit of kek filter is it makes it impossible to use kek because then people think you're just saying cuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.