[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y U NO LIKE REDDIT!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yuno.jpg (17 KB, 550x393) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
17 KB, 550x393
Y U NO LIKE REDDIT!?
>>
OMG SO FUNNY XD +1 UPBOAT, MY FRIEND!
>>
>>471751
retard
>>
le
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 498x412
>>471749
I'm not an immature manchild who engages in Website Wars.
>>
>>471749

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flL5b1NaSPE
>>
I feel like 99% of 4chan doesn't even understand Reddit. It's like judging 4chan based off of /b/. 14 year olds populate default subs, same as 14 year olds populate /b/.
>>
>>472049
Why would I ever visit Reddit, though?
To prove that it's shit?
A mod once stated something like "Everyone that hates Reddit must be a Redditor." That's not true, and I won't prove him right.
I've heard enough about how Reddit functions to hate it.
>>
>>472072
I will not deny that it is a hugbox that is "no meanies allowed". But to think it's full of 12 year olds that find "epic memes" funny is a wrong assumption. It's essentially just news for some shit and a sort-of-forum for others. For instance, /r/cars might occasionally have a cool user submission, but most of it is links to videos or articles. On the other hand, a subreddit like /r/[car-model] is typically going to have a buyers-guide sticky, and will be full of troubleshooting, recommendations, and people's own cars.
>>
>>472072
>A mod once stated something like "Everyone that hates Reddit must be a Redditor."
Okay, go ahead and twist his words like the /q/tard you are.

>I've heard enough about how Reddit functions to hate it.
Too bad none of it's true.
>>
>>472091
To br able to identify certain things as "Reddit" one must spend time their. It takes one to know one.
>>
>>472072
>I've heard enough about how Reddit functions to hate it.
Some people have "heard about 4chan" and are under the impression they know how it works, but most of them are wrong.
>>
>>472099
4chan? That's where slash b is. The underbelly of the Internet. The most fucked up hate machine around. It is ALMOST deep web.
>>
>>472099
Reputation =/= function.
>>
>>472049
Reddit's layout is garbage and its system is damaging the site instead of helping it. No point in using it.
>>
>>472115
It really isn't that bad, I don't get where the garbage layout thing comes from. You have links on the left, sidebar on the right, user-specific shit on the top left. Comment threading is handled fairly well.
>>
>>472099
>>472091
I'm still not going to Reddit, and I'll still hate it.
>>
>>471749
Yes:
1) You don't know how to properly use meme.
2) You're use only shitty forced meme.
3) You overuse it.
Reddit = Cancer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.