[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MODS DELETE ALL THESE FUCKING HULK HOGAN/GAWKER LAWSUIT THREADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: huly.png (119 KB, 978x486) Image search: [Google]
huly.png
119 KB, 978x486
MODS DELETE ALL THESE FUCKING HULK HOGAN/GAWKER LAWSUIT THREADS ON /v/!

IT ISN'T FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.

/v/ - VIDEO GAMES

Not /v/ - residual goobergate and basement law school discussion

Thank you.
>>
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP BROTHUR
>>
>>471312

lol u mad
Gawker constantly ruins video game discussion with their bullshit and deserves to be laughed at.
>>
>>471312
I'm with you, OP, it's on /pol/ and /news/ too and they are even talking about it in the /qa/ happening thread. They should go celebrate on 8gag.
>>
HULKAMANIA BRUDDA
>>
Gawker is or perhaps was the parent of the biggest video games blog in the world, and clearly one of the biggest video game websites in the world. And it's definitely the story of the day on NeoGaf and with industry insiders.

I think it would be a mistake to burn all the mod team effort, and risk the Streisand effect trying to shut it down too hard. Most importantly, it's not just one or two anons spamming shit everywhere. It's a significant part of the population.
>>
>>471312
on /sp/ too
>>
>>471393
>muh streisand efuct
Fuck off to 8gag with your pseudo intellectual bogus.
>>
>>471435
Do you always go this quickly from zero to full rageahol? You're becoming incoherent.

But anyways, I'm just making the point that it is less effort to do things like:

> let the hot story of the day burn itself out for a news cycle,

> isolate to one thread,

>and to issue warnings about where video game politics threads should go,

than to lead off with maximum banhammer, which is more likely to lead to meta bitching about mods, bunches of new threads created, ect, ect.

One dedicated, emotionally invested user can fling a great deal of crap.

Mods of course can do whatever the hell they want. It's their time and effort. And they have a better view of the uniques in the threads and other shit like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.