[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ is essentially /pol/ 2.0 How did we allow this to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 1458192824889.jpg (69 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1458192824889.jpg
69 KB, 500x598
>/tv/ is essentially /pol/ 2.0
How did we allow this to happen
>>
>>470842
>there are still boards that aren't /pol/ 2.0
>>
lol u got cheatesd on with the BALCK DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
AHAHAHAH
AHA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>470842
television and film has become a battleground for politics now
>>
>>470867
le upvoted 4 the redpill
XD
>>
>>470867
haha BASED anon HIGH ENERGY
>>
>>470842
The worst mod of all time named swaglord made it his agenda to turn /tv/ into the next /b/ because /b/ is just too fast for the old man to read and get attention on :(
>>
Nothing is /pol/ 2.0 when /pol/ was deleted and reinstated. /pol/ is /pol/ 2.0. Everything else is like /pol/ 3.0 or 4.0 or whatever, considering a lot of boards are supposedly "2.0" right now.

Please be more precise with your lazy bored frustration.
>>
File: tips pizza.jpg (92 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
tips pizza.jpg
92 KB, 640x802
>>471080
>>
>>471080
If anything, they're forks of /pol/. Is /pol/ opensource?
>>
>>470860
This desu

Call /pol/ whatever you want but it's incredibly entertaining
>>
>>471086
>spamming jokes that might have been funny for ten minutes for several years is admirable
kindergarteners please leave
>>
>4chan is essentially reddit 2.0
>>
>>471018
Swaglord is everything wrong with moderation.

>Built a personal army on /s4s/, and has openly encouraged them to raid other boards
>He looks like your typical high school jock
>He's a manlet
>He refuses to do his job, instead cracking shitty jokes whenever someone points out how shit he is
>Has openly encouraged and supported shitposting, or in his words ,"funposting"
>He seems to be the "head" mod, meaning most of the mods listen to him over Hiro
>Only reason he is a mod is because he was moot's childhood best friend
>He is rumored to have taken bribes from Hollywood and TV Studios, explaining how sometimes when he shows himself he is wearing expensive watches.
>>
>>471110
>Sw4glord is a manlet

HA

Is this why he moderates like he has nothing else going on IRL? How sad!
>>
>>471110
wow, what a nazi
he really oughta check his privilege
>>
>>471124
Hello swaglord, hows the weather all the way down there :^)
>>
>>471018
He says he isn't a mod on /tv/.

The /tv/-mod is wise enough to stay anonymous, he's probably more than happy to see swaglord getting blamed.
>>
>>471110
i dont encourage anyone [s4s] to raid - i encourage them to go explore and gather memes (lurk) and bring those memes back to [s4s]

i wrestled a bit in high school but was bad at it

i'm 5'10

i do my job 9-5 every weekday :^)

i encourage funposting on /b/ and [s4s]

i dunno what ur talking about

i met moot in 2007

i wish someone would bribe me :^/
>>
File: 1455691920274.jpg (161 KB, 499x717) Image search: [Google]
1455691920274.jpg
161 KB, 499x717
>>470842
>awful moderation
>memes that attract crossposters

Everyone with a genuine interest in television and film bailed. It's all memes and race baiting now.
>>
>>471093
4chan has been around longer than reddit. If anything, Reddit is 4chan 2.0.
>>
>>471087
>he doesn't enjoy the sheer chaos
I think you might be the outsider here bro.
>>
File: 1424864519194.jpg (92 KB, 828x404) Image search: [Google]
1424864519194.jpg
92 KB, 828x404
>>471207
I agree. I believe this also proves that not all progress is good.
>>
>>471160
Not him, but coming to defend yourself personally on a board this far away? Come on son, you can cover tracks better than that.
>>
>>471228
Typical low self-esteem manlet tbqh
>>
/pol/ is the cancer killing 4chan, not reddit
>>
>>471222
nye's trips
>>
>>471236
>racism and anti-semitism are killing a site that has always been known for it

Dumbass
>>
>>471236
cuck
>>
>>471242
Is that all you stormfags know how to say?

Legit question so you have to really think
>>
>>471244
nie dubs
>>
>>471236
/pol/ did nothing wrong.
>>
>>470842
Name one board that isn't /pol 2.0/ nowadays.
>>
>>471236
What makes you say that?
>>
File: [CURRENT YEAR].png (62 KB, 326x212) Image search: [Google]
[CURRENT YEAR].png
62 KB, 326x212
>2016
>using /pol/
>>
>>471256
>What makes you say that?

He is a redditer. And dissenting opinions are "cancer" to him.
>>
File: 1316672768720.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1316672768720.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
>>470842

4chan is essentially /pol/
>>
>>471110
>>Built a personal army on /s4s/, and has openly encouraged them to raid other boards
so untrue it's almost schizophrenically insane
>>Has openly encouraged and supported shitposting, or in his words ,"funposting"
'funposting' as a term is older than his status as a mod

gonna need some proofs desu
>>
>>471241
/pol/ is not just racism/antisemitism faggot
>>
>>471247
/an/
>>
>>471110
Ah yes I enjoy the things anon make up about mods with no source when we've never known any personal info about a mod ever aside from moot & snacks
Especially when the newfags actually believe it
>>
>>472111
trips confirm 4chan is basically reddit
>>
While most boards are obsessed with the wrongs way to enjoy, evaluate, and participate in some particular niche which shares a demographic, /pol/ and /r9k/ is obsessed the wrong ways to enjoy, evaluate, and participate in one's existence.

/pol/ and /r9k/ deride and focus on those who they consider maligned in real life, who hold (to someone) real efficacy and legitimacy, and therefore bring real-world butthurt, which short-circuits any sense of humor for half the audience. This is less so for deriding within hobbyist communities, where much of the insult is understood to be tongue-in-cheek and has no impact on the outside world. /r9k/ in particular focuses on the things which nag at you everyday, so to feel strong emotions about it is only natural.

What makes this poisonous is that, since /pol/ and /r9k/ focus on universal vitriol and hate, it will flame up anywhere it is mentioned on 4chan. So if you are talking about waifus or vidya and some faggot brings up feminism, regardless of what anybody thinks about the original topic, people are emotionally compelled to argue out an issue which is only tangential to the conversation at hand.

>but that is not tangential to the conversation at hand
Who am I quoting

Here is a test: Does the thread topic refer, contextual or otherwise, to the [Controversial Topic] you are about to introduce?
If not, its tangential.

Tangential posting is actually a key aspect of most online conversations, but to use a tangent to link your idea to [Controversial Topic] is 100% shitposting, legitimacy of relevance be damned.

Weeaboos can't really pull anything out of their hat to cause a shitstorm besides their own existence (and maybe lolicon), because a non-weeaboo won't see any other ruse as anything but weeaboosim. Its too esoteric. /pol/ and /r9k/ posters can incite with many topics on their boards, because almost everyone on 4chan knows a bit about politics or being a robot, which is enough to react violently.
>>
>>471110
that sounds pretty based. We need some good ol' /b/ '07 here again. You pissbabies crying about swag need to leave.
>>
I don't give a shit about /pol/, and I don't see why /qa/ is so obsessed with them, it's like someone obsessing over their ex long after they broke up.

But why is /tv/ so damn full of repetitive shitposting? At least on /pol/ you can have actual discussions mixed in with shitposting.

The userbase of /tv/ has become so stupid and young overall that many of them genuinely can't understand why they're being banned for flooding a discussion board with repetitive phrases and spam

>Waah why is my 20,000th repost of this word or phrase being moderated!? Waaah waaaah I want 4chan to be my special autism chamber that I can flood with as many reposts as I want! Waaah Waaah Reddit cuck bane!

It's like satire.
>>
>>473498
but your a cuck though
>>
>>472151
>he hasnt seen the modchat logs/mod board leaks
They were enlightening to say the least.
>>
>>470842

shut the fuck up you know nothing newfag, /pol/ and /tv/ have always been sister boards and there's nothing you can do about it. cunt.
>>
>>472977
this is autism
>>
>>471247
/mu/
thankfully
>>
>>470842
All of 4chan is now owned by /pol/. If you don't like it, please leave
>>
>>471086
It was entertaining up until this fall when they actually started to have an effect on the presidential race.

Now it's just scary as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1100x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1100x825
>>473860
Make us faggots
>>
>>471241
>anti-semetism
No. Racism was always here. Jews are a boogeyman that /pol/ uses when things hurt their feelings. No one gave a shit about Jews any more than anyone else before /pol/
>>
>>471160
PLEASE MAKE A STICKY FOR THE BATMAN VS STUPIDBALDMAN RT SCORE SPAMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>473929
Do you even know how to use that thing
>>
>>471080
more like /pol/ is /int/ 2.0

although I really don't think that's a bad thing
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.