[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>post number see >>post number(s) If you do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cutman here to take his cut.jpg (171 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cutman here to take his cut.jpg
171 KB, 600x450
>>post number
see
>>post number(s)

If you do this while adding nothing else to your post then you're a piece of shit and your opinion is worthless.
It's just as bad as people that respond with

>>>/board I hate/

And post nothing else.

Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>I didn't read the thread and ignore posts that point me to others that literally already tear my argument to pieces

good job
>>
>>470801

>I link people to flawed arguments they've already read because I cant even come up with shit
>>
>>470825
Wouldn't that hurt the cat to slam them into all those bottles and stuff? Has anyone brought this up?
>>
>>470827

I think the dude's hand up its ass hurts more.
>>
>>470827
It's sped up significantly
>>
>>470800
>>>/v/
>>
>>470800
see
>>470838
>>
>>470800
see
>>470831

>>>/trv/
>>
>>470838
>>470839
>>470851

xD
>>
>>470827
Cats are ridiculously durable. You can pick one up and throw them at the wall as hard as you can and they'll be fine unless they're really young or really old.
>>
>>471118
Can I use my cats to pull a sled Iditarod style?
>>
File: sledcats.jpg (36 KB, 494x325) Image search: [Google]
sledcats.jpg
36 KB, 494x325
>>471119
Cats tend to flop over in annoyance if you put a harness or a leash on them. You would have to train the cats from kittens to do this. Same's true for lots of dogs, actually.

That being said, you'd need more cats than you'd need dogs so you'll get disqualified, but it'd be fun for an exhibition.
>>
Cats are nice.
This is nice thread.

I dont know about telling people to see another post, but I do consider responding to someone with nothing other than ">>>/board/" to be shitposting and should be dealt with as such.
>>
>>471127
From personal experience I can confirm that linking a /v/edditor to /v/ is an extremely effective way to anger them.
>>
>>471128

Too bad /v/ kids just run around linking people to /v/, /r9k/, /pol/, etc in return.
I'd rather just link them to Reddit instead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.