[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>those archivers that use Fuuka rather than FoolFuuka. Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453682743984.jpg (68 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453682743984.jpg
68 KB, 720x720
>those archivers that use Fuuka rather than FoolFuuka.

Get with the times god dammit.
>>
you talmbout muh warosu mang
>>
>>470743
Yes. That and rbt.asia
>>
>>470737
I'm pretty sure they all use FoolFuuka.
>>
>>470902
https://rbt.asia/
https://warosu.org/
>>
>>470911
>>470761
these are literally the two archives I use most often
these were the first archives I ever searched for and found
these will be the ones I will use till it/time/I die(s)
>>
>>470911
I thought those were running the Fuuka theme on top of FoolFuuka / Asagi rather than the original software.

I don't actually know.
>>
>>470915
according to the admin of warosu, no
>>
even foolfuuka is outdated as fuck by now, when will someone make a better alternative?

t. archive owner
>>
>>470951
If you want something done you've got to do it yourself.

Though last I checked someone was rewriting it in Javascript.
>>
>>470952
I guess you're right.
I'll probably make an attempt at it sooner or later, I haven't yet because of a lack of time and skills. I can't into backend coding that isn't simple PHP, not to mention I'd also have to write a very efficient dumper like asagi to go with it.
>>
Foolz a shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.