[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >make a post >click "im not a robot"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457203783084.png (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457203783084.png
117 KB, 500x500
>be me
>make a post
>click "im not a robot"
>"click all the correct answers of bodies of water"
>click all the bodies of water for two minutes, as they keep popping up
>"WRONG"
>"please select all the correct storefronts"
>five minutes later and get another WRONG
>please select all correct answers of bodies of water
>there isn't a single fucking picture of water
>WRONG

This catcha is getting bad.

TEN MINUTES NOW
>>
>>470647
holy shit i had to go through about 30 fucking attempts JUST FOR ONE POST
>>
dont be a newfag and learn to switch to legacy dude
>>
>>470647
>be me
>make a post
>>
>>470649
and how would i do that
first attempt
second attempt
>>
>>470651
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+switch+legacy+captcha
>>
>>470652
its' now even fucking worse
this is my 13th attempt now
>>
>>470648
>>470647
you probably posted something racist, it usually happens after one of my angry anti nigger tirades
>>
>>470647
>not a robot
What does Rubio click on?
>>
>>470653
r u sure you are not a robot
>>
>>470647
No issue. 10 seconds.
>>
>>470647

holy shit, a posting robot
>>
>>470647
>having to fill out a captcha

lol
It's like $20 dude
>>
Stop bypassing the /r9k/ filter
>>
legacy is so easy it's ridiculous
>>
>>470938
We'll see about that.

Well, you're right. Why the fuck don't people just use this instead of whining?
>>
Legacy really isn't that much better actually.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to the captcha? I was here when it was first implemented and it wasn't always this annoying. What the fuck did they do to it? What the FUCK did they do to it?
>>
>>470967
Can't post threads with legacy captcha.

Solution: I don't make threads anymore
>>
File: Cuntoala.png (235 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
Cuntoala.png
235 KB, 344x291
>>470647
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""be me""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
stopped reading their
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.