[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a moderation in /qa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Moderation_s_01_58cecf0fac.jpg (112 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
Moderation_s_01_58cecf0fac.jpg
112 KB, 450x301
We seriously need good mods in /qa/. This place has become a haven for trolls and shitposters lately because the lack of moderation. People come and shit up threads especially when they don't agree with OP. This has to be stop.
>>
>>470139
/qa/ always lacked moderation but befire hiro the worst thing we had to deal with was Nice and 8gag spam.
>>
>>470139
This. It's impossible to discuss some issues under this board. Especially when it's /tv/ or /pol/ related.
>>
>>470166
Are these issues really worth discussing though?
>>
>>470166
>It's impossible to discuss some issues under this board.

So? It's not what this board is for.
>>
>>470167
Yes.
>>
>>470139
>People come and shit up threads especially when they don't agree with OP.
Case in point, the current massive autism fest on /qa/
>>469090
The general fagets being called out on still haven't left after they barged in and spilled spaghetti everywhere. It's hilarious in a fucked up reality TV sort of way.
>>
>>470139
No, we don't need another /q/.

>>470166
This is a meta board, not fucking /q/. No one cares if you can't shitpost about issues for a board you don't use.
>>
>>470223
>This is a meta board, not fucking /q/.
This board is specifically a replacement for the defunct feedback page to contact moderation.
>>
>>470266
No it isn't.
>>
>>470276
Not him, but it actually is. The only difference is that we have you here in denial about it, because you want your own little secret board where you can post about inane bullshit.
>>
>>470296
>not wanting /q/2.0 means you want the /s4s/ clubhouse
Are you fucking retarded? There is tons of things that can be done with a fucking meta board that isn't shitposting and pointless endless whining about nothing. /qa/ is a meta board, but idiots are incapable of understand that you can do much more with it than retarded bitching.
>>
>>470266
>This board is specifically a replacement for the defunct feedback page
Since the feedback page is back, I guess this board no longer has a purpose, and you can leave everyone to their own devices.
>>
>>470139
I was banned 1 day for posting this, kek. Jannies are butthurt.

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/467462/#467462
>>
>>470379
They picked it up. Relax.

Also just link to the post numbers. Everybody on /qa/ has their own preferred archive.
>>
>>470399
>Also just link to the post numbers. Everybody on /qa/ has their own preferred archive.

Ugh, please just link to the archive so I don't have to do a bunch of extra work. I don't care about the minor differences between sites.
I hate having to remember what site hosts what archives because they're not all on one site.
>>
>>470404
Phoneposters please.

And if you're not a phone poster, then please do the extra work once.
>>
File: 1457977882507.jpg (287 KB, 711x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457977882507.jpg
287 KB, 711x1080
>>470379
I have my eyes on you.
>>
>>470404
>I hate having to remember what site hosts what archives because they're not all on one site.
I can understand being a lazy fat ass IRL but being lazy on internet is on a whole new level
>Ugh
I understand now.
>>
>>470445
I literally have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
File: 1457979866110.jpg (23 KB, 380x261) Image search: [Google]
1457979866110.jpg
23 KB, 380x261
>>470446
it's okay anon
this is your home, you are at your place here
cheer up! pic related
>>
>>470449
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>470455
Not her but yets I'm high right now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.