[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately I have been seeing this for an hour after I report a post.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Lately I have been seeing this for an hour after I report a post. In the past I only had to wait thirty seconds. What is the deal?
>>
I've reported multiple posts immediately back to back before and have never seen this.
>>
>>469619
Do you have a 4chan pass?
>>
>>469619
This. I've been able to report way faster lately.

>>469617
Have you been reporting way too many posts or something?
>>
>>469622
How many is 'too many?' I report every instance of pedospam on /tv/, which occurs in the dozens every day.
>>
>>469617
To me, that message is a well known unfriendly reminder of how bad things can be. I see it, yet there are still many more posts that should be reported.
>>
>>469617
I last got this three or four years ago, when I reported a hundred or so spam posts in a single thread.
>>
Does anyone know if buying a 4chan pass will make this warning go away?
>>
I have a pass and I need to wait 15 seconds between reports. If I report a large number of posts in a short amount of time I need to wait an hour (no idea about the exact count but it's at least 30).

I'm pretty sure it's the same without a pass, unless you reported too much and the mods blacklisted you or something.
>>
there is a limit to the number of reports you can make. when you reached this limit, you used to get "You've already reported enough posts" or something similar. now you just get the same message as when you try to report another post during the 15-second cooldown time.

passes only let you post without captchas, they don't give you any other benefits.
>>
>>470261
>You've already reported enough posts
That's like going to order a burger and McDonalds and the worker telling you "sorry, I don't feel like serving anyone else for a while". I hate how the site was set up entirely to benefit m00t and his little goon dropouts and not the users he used like little advertising mules for the first year and a half.
>>
>>470269
maybe if you wanted a site that would benefit you you should have made one
>>
File: 1431285869645.jpg (59 KB, 750x614) Image search: [Google]
1431285869645.jpg
59 KB, 750x614
>>470303
You can make a site, but you can't make a community.

How about this then: Every time a janitor deletes a post you reported, your reporting limit is reset. That way people who legitimately make a lot of reports aren't penalized by those who just autistically spam them.
>>
>>469639
I have a pass and report a lot and have never seen that message
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.