[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changes to /wsr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: index.png (58 KB, 361x624) Image search: [Google]
index.png
58 KB, 361x624
/wsr/ here.

/wsr/ is a fine and dandy board and I like helping people, but there are still a few problems facing the board.

>shorter post cool down time

Some threads require imagedumps, it would be less of a hassle to share these dumps if the post cooldown was lowered to 30 or even 15 seconds.

>typing 4chan.org/wsr/ in browser does not work

You get a 404 page if you do that, instead you have to type boards.4chan.org/wsr/ for it to work.

>ban "photoshop me!" or "photoshop my friend!" "make me a meme!" threads

>>>/wsr/80700
>>>/wsr/80614
>>>/wsr/80409

No one on /wsr/ likes these threads, and they bump actual threads that need help off the board.

All these suggestions are here to help us help other anons fulfill their requests. I know I might be yelling into the wind here, but just in case Hiro or the mods read this please consider changing these few things. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>469599
>I know I might be yelling into the wind here
You are, nobody in the mod team cares about what the fuck /q/tards want.
>>
>>469599
So..
Make it a secret board and ban shitposts?
>>
>>469599
Contrary to popular opinion, /qa/ is not the 4chan Suggestion Box. That's http://4chan.org/feedback

That being said, nobody listens to the feedback box, and Hiro pays attention to suggestions on /qa/.

Wait I just realized that /qa/ is the defacto 4chan suggestion box!
>>
The mods might change the post cooldown. They did that for /c/ a little while back after a thread was created here. And that wsr link does need to be fixed, I think they've just forgotten.

I don't know if they'll do anything about the Photoshop requests. That board keeps those people from infecting the rest of the site, so.

>>469643
>/q/tards

This idiot again. Just ignore him.
>>
>>470006
>it is my right as a professional Reddit user of 10 years to use this board as my personal complaining ground, and your insulting remarks against my person and IQ of 165 are downright triggering!
/q/tards on suicide watch
>>
>>470128
>projecting this hard
>>
>>470130
>projecting
So you're saying that you are all what I said to some degree? Typical /q/tard.

Reminder that this is NOT /q/ and /q/ is NEVER coming back.
>>
>>470156
>>470130
>>470128
Hey you two. Cut that out.
>>
>>470003
Can verify admin team are useless cunts and feedback is useless, I have twice submitted that url bug via feedback since december, still not fixed. It's not like you need to recode half the site or anything, just further evidence that the new admin team are incompetent lazy fucks (like we needed more evidence anyway)
>>
I think /wsr/ needs a Homework General instead of having 20 different threads of people wanting help with their math homework.

Maybe an anime rec general too, with some guidelines about how to ask for recs since we get so many "Hey guys recommend me anime, but no moeshit" and pretty much every one of those gets the same responses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.