[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post thread on wrong board >can't delete it >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458107145522.png (66 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
1458107145522.png
66 KB, 382x395
>post thread on wrong board
>can't delete it
>get banned on said board for three days
>>
did that twice, everytime i noticed it, posted a post on said thread immediately saying that i posted on the wrong board and was sorry about it. Reported it. Thread was deleted shortly and i wasn't evne warned
>>
>>469497
>notice I posted in the wrong board
>attempt to post an apology
>Captcha failed. Please try again.
>try again
>This thread has been pruned or deleted.

oh
>>
Out of interest which board did you post on and which were you meant to be posting on ?
>>
It's stupid people can't delete their own threads anymore.

The reason originally given was to prevent people from making it look like mods deleted their threads to cause a ruckus. Obviously the better solution here was to just mark on the 404 page whether a thread was deleted by the OP, a moderator, or just pruned.
>>
>>469680
hahaha get rekt
>>
>>469857
Eh? They haven't changed this. You have to wait a single minute to delete your thread, that's all. You are only unable to delete it after quite a bit of time has passed, and if it was an accident you would have noticed it within a minute.
>>
I accidentally made a new thread when I meant to reply to someone and out of context it didn't make any sense, I guess it looked like spam. Apologized, got banned. The struggle is real.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.