[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see people bitching about the /co/ mods being nazi SJWs >check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2d3.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2d3.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>see people bitching about the /co/ mods being nazi SJWs
>check /co/ out
>it's the best board on the site
>meanwhile, the unmoderated boards are the worst

People who hate heavy-handed moderation are just buttmad that their posts consisting entirely of "nigger cuck senpai" got deleted.
>>
>>469361
>best board
>literally fat teenage girls bitching about comics they never saw

Nice meme, corrupt-jani-chan.
>>
>>469361
It's almost as if other people like different things in their boards than you do. What, are your hot pockets getting undercooked? Did the microwave moot gave you start to shit out?
>>
>/co/
>best board

As a /co/ regular I can say this is false.
>>
>/co/
>heavily moderated
The resident mod(s)/janitor(s) are very quick to delete some really specific things but not much else most of the time.
>>
>>469442
It's way better than most of the other big boards.
>>
>>469442
Then you're making the active decision to be a faggot. /co/ is pretty chill, and off topic shit gets deleted.
>>
>>469361
I was banned for arguing that cap was right in a Civil War thread. P awesome.
>>
File: 1259390241938.jpg (154 KB, 741x742) Image search: [Google]
1259390241938.jpg
154 KB, 741x742
Well, go on, tell me what is so offensive about Wendy wearing a Trump
>Make America great again
hat.
>>
/co/ sucks, although that's in large part due to my hatred of capeshit and the capeshit movies Hollywood is endlessly spewing out now.

How do all these fucking people not get tired of that repetitive shit already, which is of course immune to real criticism because a combination of nostalgia blindness and "hey chill out it's just a superhero movie" keeps pushing aside people who think for even a second about how stupid this whole trend/situation is? You're adults, these movies are not immune to criticism. "they're fun" no longer works when somehow all these fucking movies are starting to look/sound/feel the same and when every fucking plot is about saving the world, I'm just numb to caring about that after seeing it so many times, same way I'm numb to the mindless action and "witty" dialogue.
>>
>>469640
>and off topic shit gets deleted.
Except when it's not? Generals are full of off-topic shit all the time.
>>
Dear Administrators of this site

/pol/ which is supposed to be a containment board simply is not

instead of containing all the shitty political thread it works more like a breeding ground to spread there shitty opinion that politics should be talked anywhere on the internet an now they are hell bent on turning every board into /pol/ claiming everyone against this idea is a SJW tumblite

my solution is simple to stop it and contain /pol/ like its designed to be

every time some one post on /pol/ ban them from posting on every board except /pol/ for a month
have the ban reset every time a new post is made

don't even announce this

yes the more clever ones will get past this but it will greatly stem the tides
>>
>>469975
Reddit pls go
>>
/co/ was well-moderated before the staff went sjw, though
>>
>look at ppg reboot thread
>full of crying because changes
>also full of muh sjw boogieman paranoia
I see a pattern from /v/ here.
Aged and jaded neonazis that fap to chinese drawings?
>>
>>470953
>/co/ was well-moderated before the staff went sjw, though
LOL
>>
>>469942
what about the cartoons
>>
>>469361
I will never, ever forgive /co/'s moderation.
>>
>>469975
do this for /pol/, /r9k/, /b/ and /v/
>>
>>469361
Anon, when's the last time you've seen a fucking thread of somebody bitching about mods that wasn't met with Anons telling them they were faggots who deserved their ban? I can think of ONE TIME and it was when people were getting banned from /tv/ for reporting NSFW webms.
>>
>thinks /co/ is the best board on the site
You'd fit in really well on tumblr I think.
>>
I don't like SJWs but I have to say that /co/ is really good. Structure, order and on-topic posts. Very little shiposting.
I don't post there though, maybe that's why I feel this way.
>>
>>471045
It was moderated at least as well before the Left-ening, anyway.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.