[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else really upset with how much /pol/ has ruined 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1421163988869[1].jpg (139 KB, 541x679) Image search: [Google]
1421163988869[1].jpg
139 KB, 541x679
Is anyone else really upset with how much /pol/ has ruined 4chan?
>>
File: happy green frog.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
happy green frog.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>X has ruined my anonymous shitposting forum!!!
>>
>>469136
nope, it's just you.
>>
>>469136
"Is anyone else REALLY UPSET by meaningless events on a dumb website?"

No. Only you are so emotionally fragile.
>>
>>469143
>mfw the userbase of /pol/ would mass suicide, or commit some shooting if it got shut down
>this guy has the balls to call me unstable
>>
>>469155
>/pol/ would mass suicide, or commit some shooting if it got shut down
lol where do you triggered faggots get these insane fantasies?

It's like your stereotypes about /pol/ are worse than /pol/'s usual stereotypes.
>>
>>469159
>lol where do you triggered faggots get these insane fantasies?
Uh, from reading /pol/? It's not a fantasy -- you are free to scroll the catalog. The userbase is not a healthy one.
>>
>>469166
Oh excuse me, i didn't know we had a qualified medical professional here to make broadly generalized stability assessments about thousands of people who browse /pol/. My apologies, Dr. Faggot.
>>
>>469166
Like you. Who fucking cares? It's A FUCKING WEBSITE.
>>
>>469174
Hey, aspie. I'm telling you this from a place of human empathy.

Humans and hate are not a good combination. Turn that chimp part of your brain off and start thinking logically.

Common sense dictates that /pol/ is literally catering to the lowest-common denominator of 4chan. Think about it for like 2 seconds.
>>
>>469179
You're the one interpreting mild banter as "hate", it's you who has something wrong with them Anon.

Common sense dictates that /s/ and /hm/ and [s4s] and /r9k/ are literally catering to the lowest common denominator, and if you think /pol/ is somehow even close to that low then you don't know what a lowest common denominator is.
>>
>>469182
>gas the kikes
>mild banter
either kill yourself or get therapy. i'm going to suggest the latter, since i'm not as sociopathic as the rest of the aspies on this site.
>>
>>469185
>hurr durr aspie get help
Your lashing out at me for revealing why you're wrong about /pol/ is far more telling about your own fragile mental state than you know.
>>
>>469187
What? How the fuck is anything from a neo-nazi political standpoint "mild banter"? I'm looking at the catalog right now, and I see several posts that could reasonable be considered hate-speech. (It's a real thing -- sorry if you're "redpilled" and have forgotten how to behave normally in a social society.)

You really can't be serious. I've been coming here since 2006 before 4chan was primarily a conservative news discussion forum, by the way. Believe it or not, most /pol/ users who disagree with me are probably comparatively newfags.
>>
>>469189
>What? How the fuck is anything from a neo-nazi political standpoint "mild banter"?
How do you justify labeling every single person who posts on /pol/ as a neo-nazi?
>I"m looking at the catalog right now
Well then there's your first problem, you don't know how to not look at things you can't handle.
>I see several posts that could reasonable be considered hate-speech.
Oh no! Alert Interpol !!!!!!!
>(It's a real thing -- sorry if you're "redpilled" and have forgotten how to behave normally in a social society.)
Welcome to normal society, the imageboard. Top fucking kek.
>You really can't be serious. I've been coming here since 2006
Uh oh look out guise, we got an oldfag here.
>before 4chan was primarily a conservative news discussion forum, by the way.
There are plenty of liberals on >>>/news/ you know.
>Believe it or not, most /pol/ users who disagree with me are probably comparatively newfags.
Yeah but they can handle seeing things they disagree with and you apparently can't, so really you're far more of a newfag than those faggots who just got here last summer.
>>
File: 1274419271582.jpg (125 KB, 1022x1024) Image search: [Google]
1274419271582.jpg
125 KB, 1022x1024
>>469136
>muh 4chans
>>
>This entire thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.