[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>+Freedom of speech >>-Much more shitposting >>+Quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: boger_face.png (32 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger_face.png
32 KB, 514x352
>>+Freedom of speech
>>-Much more shitposting

>>+Quality control
>>-Censorship

Pick one
>>
File: poop.jpg (107 KB, 1026x700) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
107 KB, 1026x700
>>469132
Shitposting made me laugh sometimes
I'll take the first option
>>
freedom of speech
-the government cant jail you for what you say
-people can still kick out of their private property (e.g. websites, businesses, houses, etc) for it

Censorship
-legal repercussions for what you say

Learn the difference 8gaggers
>>
>>469135
Sound logic? On MY 4chan!?
How dare you!
>>
>>469137
>sound logic

The OP was listing positives and negatives. The idiot you responded to just listed "definitions" that aren't even true.

You're either a samefag or painfully new.
>>
>>469135
Censorship does not have to come from the government and does not mean to have legal repercussions for what you say.
While government usually has a monopoly on force, it has no such monopoly on censorship.

>If you disagree with me you're 8gag
Don't be such a baby.

>>469137
Where's the logic? He stated an opinion.
>>
File: dancing bear.gif (239 KB, 749x578) Image search: [Google]
dancing bear.gif
239 KB, 749x578
>>469142
>>469137
>>469135
k, so now we can delete these comments and try to improve the thread (or even deleting the thread), or leave them here (even tho it may not be improving the quality).

what do
>>
>>469144
It's my opinion that the sky is blue and that 2+2=4
>>
>>469145
>wat do
we go back to 8gag and jerk off over how we proved those 4cucks wrong once again
>>
>>469148
wat
>>
>>469146
What's true today may not be tomorrow you know.
>>
>>469149
you asked a question and I answered
>>
>>469153
I don't get it
>>
>>469154
what's there not to get?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.