[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is australia associated with shitposting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 24493798.png (6 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
24493798.png
6 KB, 247x204
Why is australia associated with shitposting?
>>
Because they shitpost?
>>
Because their toilets flush in a different direction.
>>
>>468911
they are unable to discuss anything
>>
circular logic.

Australians are associated with Shitposting so Ausfags shitpost on purpose to play up the identity.
>>
File: b9a[1].png (78 KB, 834x979) Image search: [Google]
b9a[1].png
78 KB, 834x979
>>
>>468925
Pretty much this.
It was probably just one really dedicated shitposter on a flag board years ago, but then the disproportionate amount of Aussie shitposts led to the "Aussies are more likely to be huge shitposters" meme.
>>
>>468911
Look at who are the ones primarily making the claim and you'll see the people responsible for this meme. Poole once made a claim that Australians are the most prolific shitposters (aka: I kept getting blown the fuck out by posters with aus flags on /int/, who didn't suck my dick like I wanted them to) and from that the hoards of braindead sycophants listened and believed.

So who was the little bitch who couldn't handle taking the heat he liked to attempt to bring out at times? m00t. What is he? An American. What are Americans famous for? Being obnoxious, loud mouth faggots who like to insult people but cannot handle insults themselves. Where in particular is mootykins from? Jew York.

2+2.
>>
>>468911
Moot
He said that most of the shitpost comes from the UK(?) and australia.

I wish I had the cap
>>
ITT: butthurt Australians
>>
File: 1272368431568.jpg (139 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1272368431568.jpg
139 KB, 800x800
>>468911
Ausfag here. The reason why so many Aussies shitpost is because the majority of them who come to 4chan are underaged banned. And underaged banned are 95% fuckwits by any metric.
>>
I heard a rumour that a heap of the ''australian'' shitposters aren't actually from australia.
>>
le moot man even though he was unanimously considered out of touch with own website in the years leading to the rage quit
>>
>>468914
I think you're on to something, Anon. Those toilets have got to have a psychological effect.
>>
>>469186
>>469123
found the aussies
>>
Why are niggers associated with crime?
>>
>>469224
Because america is an awful country, not because of blacks but because of your culture.
>>
>>469120
>Ausfag here
No you're not.
It's pretty fucking obvious that you aren't because you'd know that we don't get out Internet licences till 18, with the exception of the NT, in which is 16 unless you're an abo, then it's 25 and you have to be accompanied by a J of the P, with a two drink maximum per session.
>>
>>469251
American here, can confirm.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.