[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro,can you please filter "SJW, "Reddit" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15
File: 34534345.png (2 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
34534345.png
2 KB, 240x232
Hiro,can you please filter "SJW, "Reddit" and "Tumblr" buzzwords like you did for other shitposting words? Thank you.
>>
>buzzwords
Funny, because this is a "buzzword" too. Stop being hypocrite, dumbass.
And go back to where you came from, because, I swear, literelly EVERYONE who complains about "reddit" and "tumblr" either browse the R site or dumblr.
>>
>>468529
>who complains about "reddit" and "tumblr" either browse the R site or dumblr

No they don't. These words are only used for the means of shitposting and derailing threads.

>And go back to where you came from

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>468502
FREE SPEECH
R
E
E

S
P
E
E
C
H
>>
>>468531
Threads get derailed because sperglords like you get triggered because your kind is not allowed here.
Again being a hypocrite fuck, YOU are starting a flame, not the guy to told you are cancerous.
>>
>>468544
>Threads get derailed because sperglords like you get triggered because your kind is allowed here.
FTFY
>>
>>468544
>m-muh boogeyman
>t-this site belongs to us, g-get out now

Let me guess, are you from /pol/?
>>
/pol/ is gonna shitpost this thread too i guess because they can't try to argue against other people if those words would get filtered.

How does it feel that you guys only have, like 10-20 words for communication?
>>
File: 1446968866131.png (41 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1446968866131.png
41 KB, 912x905
>mfw redditor$ and tumblrin@s hate free speech so much they try to censor the websites they invade

smhtbhfam&cuck were filtered because it's funny and because nobody cares. Making fun of you faggots however and telling you to GTFO is a 4chan staple. Cry all you want, you aren't getting an inch
>>
>>468557
>boogeyman
So, stealing our content and spreading over the internet, bringing us retarded kids from facebook looking for "dank memes", and shitting our boards with their "memes" is nothing, just a boogeyman? You can't be fucking serious that you believe we hate sites for no reason. Fucking lurk before talking shit.
Also, out of curiosity, why are talking about /pol/? Ironic, you were epic greentexting about "boogeyman"s just two lines above, and now you apparently use a "boogeyman", as your kind like to call it. Why are you such a hypocrite? Saying that someone is from reddit is a boogeyman, saying that someone is from /pol/ is not?
Let me guess, you're from reddit, aren't ya?
>>
Redditposting is just one form of shitposting. We need to deal with the larger problem. A 100 character minimum will make /pol/ great again.
>>
>>468577
>stealing our content

That's not your content neither reddit or 9gag. It belongs to internet and everyone has a right to use it.

>You can't be fucking serious that you believe we hate sites for no reason

But you do, Have you ever heard of hive mentality? Because that's what 4 chan has.

>you were epic greentexting about "boogeyman"s just two lines above, and now you apparently use a "boogeyman", as your kind like to call it

Because /pol/ is a fucing reality unlike reddit or SJW's. It's also funny because i've been here for 2008 and i haven't even seen a single serious post made by a SJW. That's just an imaginative enemy you guys seem to deem anyone that you don't to like.
>>
>>468529
>literelly EVERYONE who complains about "reddit" and "tumblr" either browse the R site or dumblr.
How do you know that?
>>
>>468583
meme magick
>>
>>468581
>That's just an imaginative enemy you guys seem to deem anyone that you don't to like

Pretty much this. That was called a certain kind of fallacy but I forgot what it is.
>>
File: boogeyman.png (45 KB, 662x433) Image search: [Google]
boogeyman.png
45 KB, 662x433
>>468583
Because they admit it after a while.
>>
>>468588
And what?

I bet everyone on fucking 4chan some way or another browses Reddit.
>>
>>468588
>one person I accused was actually from reddit, therefore they all are
Also
>18 hours later
Very likely a different person just trying to bait the thread.
>>
>>468591
It's true. Reddit pays me 10 gold karmas for every pro-Bernie meme I post on /pol/.
>>
>>468598
Only 10 karmas? You're getting ripped off. Tumblr pays 20 karmas and 6 reblogs.
>>
>>468581
>It belongs to internet and everyone has a right to use it.
No, it belongs to the group or the person that created it and no, people only have the "right" to use it by fair use, which is totally different than fucking reuploading it to your epic site to win epic upvotes.
Go back to bed, Bauman.
>But you do
We don't hate hotwheels.com, wanna know why? Because they don't fucking shit our site.
>Because /pol/ is a fucing reality unlike reddit or SJW's.
So is reddit. You are just proving that you are hypocrite.

>>468590
And what what? You asked me how did I know that, and I fucking responded it, retard.
Nice projecting.

>>468591
I don't accuse random people for being from reddit, these are the so called "shitposters".
Or maybe the guy went to sleep, went to his job. You know that little thing called timezomes?
>>
you should go back to your home subreddit, OP
>>
>>468603
>I don't accuse random people for being from reddit, these are the so called "shitposters".
Well, if you're not a shitposter, you should have no problem with "Reddit" being filtered.
>>
>>468603
>people only have the "right" to use it by fair use

What the fuck are you even talking about? How these dank memes are copyrighted?

>they don't fucking shit our site

Neither does Reddit. They just hang around on their own turf like majority of 4chan does. It's just shitposting faggots like you who try to stir up things.
>>
File: hahaha oh wow.jpg (36 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
hahaha oh wow.jpg
36 KB, 562x437
>>468603
>it belongs to the group or the person that created it and no, people only have the "right" to use it by fair use
I hope you never repost images made by other people then. Also, please don't report me to the authorities for posting this stolen reaction image.
>>
>>468610
>What the fuck are you even talking about? How these dank memes are copyrighted?
Under the Berne Convention everything is copyrighted by default.
>>
>>468603
>Nice projecting

Do you even know what projecting means?
>>
"SJW" should be filtered to "lolicon".
>>
>>468502
For 4chan standards if you don't support Trump, you automatically become SJW.
>>
>>468613
It means being a retarded hypocrite.
>>
>>468603
>I don't accuse random people for being from reddit

>>468588
>>468529
You sure? Because that's what you're doing since the beginning of this thread.
>>
>>468618
Ok, you don't. And the way you using that "hypocrite" word, i think you're recently learned that one and trying to memorise it by using more often.
>>
>>468620
They're not "random." I used to browse Reddit every day before I was redpilled, so I can instantly recognize their typing patterns.

inb4 you're a redditor
I now only use redpilled subreddits like KotakuInAction.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (84 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHA.jpg
84 KB, 682x600
>>468624
>inb4 you're a redditor
>I now only use redpilled subreddits like KotakuInAction.
>>
>>468608
Redditors will feel like they own this site, just like the last time moot filtered it.

>>468610
>How these dank memes are copyrighted?
The guy who created the "dank meme" trollface claimed copyright on it.

>Neither does Reddit. They just hang around on their own turf like majority of 4chan does. It's just shitposting faggots like you who try to stir up things.
They hang around stealing our content, and you can't deny it. Just take a look at the 4chan subboard or whatever it's called.

>>468611
Tintin is copyrighted by Hergé.

>>468620
I only "accuse" people for being redditors when they act like redditors, like being surprisingly butthurt because someone called you cancer and wanting mods to defend their ass.

>>468613
Yes, I just didn't quote with the epic arrows your second phrase.
>>
>>468624
>I now only use redpilled subreddits like KotakuInAction.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>468624
>before I was redpilled, so I can instantly recognize their typing patterns

Like how you're a shitposting /pol/tard?
>>
>>468629
>being surprisingly butthurt because someone called you cancer and wanting mods to defend their ass
OP's not butthurt, that's an actual request. I think the poster who replied second is >>468529 more butthurt than OP is.
>>
>>468632
When they do it on Reddit, the butthurt is more recognizable because you can see their usernames. It's always the same pattern, get buttmad at someone over their opinion, then make a calm, polite post on the meta board asking for a policy change.
>>
File: 1287666826226[1].png (128 KB, 1954x1783) Image search: [Google]
1287666826226[1].png
128 KB, 1954x1783
>>468629
>The guy who created the "dank meme" trollface claimed copyright on it.
Fuck the system.
>>
>>468629
>They hang around stealing our content
They doesn't belong to you you fucking autist. Go and try to sue them if you're so insisted about it. I wonder how will judge react after you want copyright claim to le forever alone guy.
>>
>>468637
I send DMCA notices to Reddit whenever I see infringement, and they're pretty prompt in taking it down, but it just gets reposted again and again. So I'm looking into possible further legal action.
>>
>>468640
simply epic
>>
>>468634
>get buttmad at someone over their opinion
Saying kill yourself to someone isn't an opinion jackass.
>>
>>468634
>get buttmad at someone over their opinion, then make a calm, polite post on the meta board asking for a policy change
I don't know if you're ever been to an argument, but it's nearly to impossible to discuss without people caling each other redditor or sjw in 4chan. It's meant for shitposting like t.bh or f.am.
>>
>>468603
>we don't hate hotwheels.com
But cripplechan is shit though
>>
>>468631
>reddit boogeyman is bad
>/pol/ boogeyman is a-okay
Stop being retarded
>>
>>468602
GOLD karmas, sucker. Does tumblr even have gold karmas? I didn't think so.
>>
>>468632
>OP's not butthurt
He wants wordfilters, that's like saying "mods, the anon is mean with me :( ban it to protect my feelings".
>>
>>468637
>I wonder how will judge react after you want copyright claim to le forever alone guy.
The trollface guy has earned more than 100k in licensing fees, settlements and other payouts.
>>
>>468681
>the anon is mean with me :( ban it to protect my feelings
No he doesn't, you're just making shit up.
>>
>>468684
Trollface guy actually posted it on Deviantart before it was became popular on 4chan. That's different.
>>
>>468687
Filters nowadays serve for this purpose.
>>
>>468699
No they serve for shitposters like you to fuck up threads.
>>
>>468703
>shitposters like you
Funny, you're using "shitposter" as a boogeymeme, how cute.
Therefore, according to you, I can also call you a shitposter, right?
If I was a shitposter, I would already have spammed this thread with "TBHSMH>2016"-tier memes. You are so brainwashed by the R site that your mind thinks reddit is the only "boogeyman", as you guys like to say. Calling others /pol/tards and shitposters is okay, calling others redditors is not.
And, as I said before, you are the one here fucking up the thread. Instead of going full apeshit calling the supposed "shitposter", which is, according to YOU, a boogeyman, why don't you fucking get out? Because that's what go back to X means: you are acting cancerous and needs to fuck off.
>>
>>468650
Reddit doesn't have a singular identity.

/pol/ doesn't, but the chances that this guy is a one of the legendary Marxists or Sanders fans stalking /pol/ is near zero.
>>
>>468543
Which is ironic because those baseless accusations are usually used to suppress it. Don't go against the hivemind and groupthink or you might be a redditor!
>>
I go to Reddit. I've also been here since 2009, which would most likely mean I've been here longer than 90% of the faggots here, especially those who think 4chan has always had some political slant.
>>
>>468588
y'all got any more of them pixels? Also, the underlying assumption is that Reddit does damage to 4chan. The only kind of evidence I see of this though is that they apparently steal memes, which is retarded considering what we stole from Tumblr (ayy lmao) and Twitter (that poorly drawn "You Tried" star).
>>
>>468502
This isn't /q/ you big dummy.
>>
Whenever someone blames Reddit for anything, it's people either not realizing that our problems come from us, or they are mad that 4chan isn't a perfect reflection of themselves and get mad when someone has an opinion they do not personally approve of.
Anyways OP, use the filters on 4chan X. If mods set a filter, the shitposters will evade, but a decentralized filter (aka one you're using) will be much harder to evade just because the shitposter doesn't know if he's being seen or not. Next best thing is shadowbanning, but I hear that's too difficult.
>>
>>468629
>Redditors will feel like they own this site, just like the last time moot filtered it.
There's some underlying irony and hypocrisy in this statement.
>>
>>468729
>spread our meme until it falls on the hands of retarded kids from youtube
>OH HAI DAS COOL MEME WHERE DO I FIND KEWL MEMES XD
>search it up
>KYM page shows up on google
>Origin: 4chan
>search 4chan on google
>first link
This is the kind of damage they do to our site. I don't care about le bernie shills, THIS is the real damage. They bring unwanted people here, and don't say "hurr they will stay on /b/", because you know that it's not true.
>>
>>468577
>I went on Reddit and there were 4chan posts there!
>Reddit would be better if it didn't have any 4chan posts and was pure Reddit instead!
>I-I'm not defending Reddit or anything, b-baka
Come on now, senpai.
>>
>>468615
It should become "Sanctimonious Jewish Woman", in order to preserve muh acronym enemy. "MRA" should have a similar filter, but nobody complains about MRAs and there aren't any here so they never get posted about.
>>
>>468758
>I'm offended by the use of a lolicon comic
>4chan is becoming a lolicon daycare center
lolicon is better
>>
>>468502
found the SJW
>>
File: 1432367655815.jpg (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432367655815.jpg
127 KB, 800x800
>>468751
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>468502
>WAAAAH BAN THOSE WORDS THAT TRIGGER ME!!! THEY OFFEND ME!!!

Or you can leave the site you hate.

Ooooor you can show tits.
>>
File: 1404734463580.gif (929 KB, 135x180) Image search: [Google]
1404734463580.gif
929 KB, 135x180
Why is it so impossible to have any serious discussion about anything here? Pretty much any argument consists solely of calling each other redditors or /pol/tards or tumblrites or what the fuck ever.

Why is everyone so goddamn fucking stupid?
>>
>>468956
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>468956
It's only when you're around. We purposefully shit threads to rid of you, then we start good discussion again.
>>
>>468603
>No, it belongs to the group or the person that created it
Almost everything with the extremely rare exception that is popularised on 4chan is something brought in form somewhere else.

>which is totally different than fucking reuploading it to your epic site to win epic upvotes
How is that any different than reposting it here to death for reactions?
>>
File: 1457975923284.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1457975923284.png
565 KB, 640x427
>>468615
WHY ISN'T THIS A THING YET
>>
>>468747
Unless you want 4chan hidden behind a paywall, it's inevitable you dipshit, stop whining about it and learn to tell them to kill themselves like everyone else does instead of blogging about it on meta-/b/
>>
>>469352
>it's inevitable you dipshit
Javascript is more powerful than you think. You can detect HTTP referers and redirect the browser to somewhere else.

>>469114
>Almost everything with the extremely rare exception that is popularised on 4chan is something brought in form somewhere else.
>Almost everything
I think you need to lurk some more, reddit friend, because you seem to not know anything from our memes.

>How is that any different than reposting it here to death for reactions?
The fact that we're all anonymous here, except from some tripfags attwhores? The fact that we don't earn reputation for every "reaction"? The fact that what is made here, stays here until outsiders steal it?
You're either very new here or just miserably failing at damage control.
Fuck off, cancer.
>>
>>468732
Pretty much this. Everyone who whines about reddit or tumblr is fucking stupid and take 4chan way too seriously. It's also ironic that what they want is exactly same as what sjw's want.
>>
>>469562
>our memes
Just fucking get a life.
>>
>>468615
only on /b/
>>
>>470135
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>468732
Whenever somene defends reddit, it's either brainwashed newfags from reddit going full damage control, saying things like "hurr durr reddit isnt here, hurr durr newfriends appear from nowhere" and using "shitposter" and "/pol" as a ""boogeyman"", or brainwashed newfags from reddit going full damage control.
Don't believe me?
>Next best thing is shadowbanning
>shadowban
You just proved it.
>>
File: shout reddit.jpg (158 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
shout reddit.jpg
158 KB, 900x680
>>469562
>reddit friend
>>
File: words.png (6 KB, 201x216) Image search: [Google]
words.png
6 KB, 201x216
Please filter these words.
>>
File: 1446358524299.jpg (22 KB, 296x230) Image search: [Google]
1446358524299.jpg
22 KB, 296x230
Why the fuck is it that on 4chan, the most notorious website in modern day history, we need fucking word filters for websites even celebrities use?

God damn, every day I become more and more thankful mods don't listen to /qa/
>>
>>470508
He's defending reddit, can't you fucking read?
>>
File: 1453242491325.jpg (53 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1453242491325.jpg
53 KB, 640x720
>>470511
>wordfiltering Trump
Why?
>>
File: 1445449264947.jpg (48 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1445449264947.jpg
48 KB, 500x349
>>468956
Except serious discussion is possible.
You just have to learn how to filter out shitposting like a fucking adult and how to use a report button. I have had several SFV discussions on /v/ this week.

If you can't handle this shit then go to Reddit, I'm sick of seeing "WAAAAH /v/ IS BEING MEAN" threads on my fucking board
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.