[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lgbt mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-52-01.png (510 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-52-01.png
510 KB, 1080x1920
Hi, whats wrong with the lgbt mods? They dont remove blatantly offtopic posts, dont ban people who openly admit being underage or ban evading, they never do anything that I have seen on the "gay" portion of the board.

I dont know if its true, but a lot of people seem to think that they only police the trans threads, as many dozens of posts in those are removed every week even as the rest of us drown in shitposts.

I mean, look at this! This is the most obvious and unashamed rulebreaking possible, and the thread has been up for three hours! Three hours!

>>>/lgbt/5873501

Whats going on here? Why arent you guys doing anything for most of your userbase?
>>
>>468424
The trans threads are even less well policed. Like the thread you included in your post, it's merely off-topic. But threads telling trans people to kill themselves often stay up just as long.
>>
>>468454

tbf tho that is technically "lgbt discussion", even if it is shitposting
>>
What is the topic of /lgbt/ anyways? Just general discussion about being a faggot? I sincerely hope you all kill yourselves, you fucking mentally ill creeps.
>>
>>468456

Yep, pretty much. Storytelling, dating advice, a hell of a lot of ">tfw no bf".

The usual.
>>
>>468461
So it's basically /r9gay/? It would be nice to drive the FAGS out of /r9k/.
>>
Mods can be brain dead faggots, but at least they don't browse /lgbt/.
>>
>>468463

/lgbt/ actually gets laid unlike /r9k/

make of that as you will
>>
>>468456
As far as I can tell it is the definition of a literal containment board in much the same way that /pol/ is. Right down to the utter disregard the mods have for either of these boards. They are in place to absorb cancer from the rest of the website so shitposts and off-topic discussion are left unmoderated.

Also it is 90% trannies instead of actual gay people.
>>
I actually spent like two weeks browsing nothing but /lgbt/. I made a couple bait threads which got over 200+ replies. Not a bad board desu.
>>
>>468424
>Hi, whats wrong with the lgbt mods?
Answers itself, they have a mental disorder.
>>
>>468455
True but the board rules do say it's for RESPECTFUL /lgbt/ discussion. And the mods should be smart enough to realize those threads have very little actual content, it's all bait and shitposting.

>>468456
Basically to discuss experiences as /lgbt/ people, whether it's dating, advice for going on hormones to become a qt girl, etc, and political issues affecting lgbt people.

>>468667
Aren't mods site-wide?
>>
>>468424
>the lgbt mods
Mods are not board specific
>>
>>468424
>This is the most obvious and unashamed rulebreaking possible

I assume you're referring to the Trump dump. /lgbt/ seldom sees any moderation over shitposting. As for underage users, they're always banned. You just wouldn't know unless you checked the recent ban logs for yourself.

>but a lot of people seem to think that they only police the trans threads
>a lot of people

Now you're just making shit up.

>>468455
>tbf tho that is technically "lgbt discussion", even if it is shitposting

Found the /pol/lack
>>
Going to /lgbt/ to argue is like going to a gay club just to argue with fags. Maybe you like that environment a bit too much?
>>
>>468807
>Aren't mods site-wide?
Yes. All mods are lgbt mods.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.