[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get some more janitors on /pol/? Right now I have 29 spam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Can we get some more janitors on /pol/?
Right now I have 29 spam and threads that belong on other boards hidden, pic related.

I don't even care about stupid threads that are 90% shitposting and 10% politics/politically incorrect, but threads that clearly belong on /int/ /ck/ or /r9k/ need to go.

by the way;
hating females belongs on /r9k/
hating femminists is fine on /pol/

and fuck that one turkish pedo poster, just ban all IPs from turkey and literally nothing of value will be lost.
>>
Isn't it all Indians? Ban India from pol 2bh
>>
>>468293
Motherfucker. First you take our land and call it America and now you're trying to take our websites.
>>
>>468287
/ck/ ?

I understand the others
/int/ is /pol/ lite and /r9k/ is autistic but what does /ck/ do?
>>
>>468324
/ck/ is food and cooking

>inb4 "but why is food being posted on /pol/?"

no fucking shit, that's what I have a problem with.
>but threads that clearly belong on /int/ /ck/ or /r9k/ need to go.
>>
/pol/ needs a new rule:

Any and all threads that:
>are not about news
>or make a political, religious, historical, or philosophical statement without any arguements, evidence, or other sources to support it
>or ask a question without any further input by the OP

Should be considered shitposting and result in immediate bans.

Oh wait, this is pretty much already the case, it's just the faggot mods failing to enforce the rules.
>>
File: 1438728778343.gif (289 KB, 256x244) Image search: [Google]
1438728778343.gif
289 KB, 256x244
>mfw /ck/-/pol/ crossposters
>>
>>468287
You cannot separate female nature from feminism because feminism is female nature given a political platform. Females have no place online and the sooner the white knights and cunts accept this, the sooner we are to creating a better place free of normalfag social media tendencies.
>>
>>469201
>no
>no
>yes, but results in an autosage
more rules than hillary/10

just incase you didn't notice, people like /pol/ as is, the politically incorrect shitposting belongs on /pol/ and is a part of /pol/ that we'll miss if it's gone.

however the cancerous threads like in OP that clearly belong on another board are already against the rules and need to be cleaned up.
>>
File: 1397785435554.jpg (211 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1397785435554.jpg
211 KB, 1200x1600
>>469322
fuck off /r9k/, this is a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>469502
IIRC /pol/ is a topic dedicated for political discussion, world events and related, and not shitposting. But if you enjoy the
>Well, /pol/?
>Daily reminder that <insert bullshit here>
>Why is racemixing bad again, /pol/?
etc threads. If you enjoy these I suggest you fuck off to /b/ or /r9k/. These threads are spammed all day, every day, by fucking bots.
>>
>>469322
If you don't have a place, then make one.
>>
>>469572
>If you enjoy these I suggest you fuck off to /b/ or /r9k/.
who said I did? I don't, however those are already not allowed - read the fucking sticky.
making a ton of new laws like you're Hillary Clinton will not magically remove remove threads that are already not allowed.
We need a few good janitors enforcing the rules that are already in place.
>>
>>469322
B8. no one is this retarded.
>>
>>471177
dubs
>>
File: 1371333204502.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371333204502.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>468287
Looks like somebody has ants on his rectum
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.