[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I propose we rename /adv/ to 4cups with the amount of insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450763228331.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450763228331.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
I propose we rename /adv/ to 4cups with the amount of insecure teenagers on the board dealing with emo shit like anxiety and self harm
>>
>>468128
Are there still people who self-harm? I thought cutting and shit was a fad that died years ago. I might have some shit to say to these kids if it's not though.
>>
>>468133
yeah we get em every now and then

go give them a piece of your mind

darn kids
>>
>>468128
I'm 33 and I self harm with drugs and alcohol. Get on my level, teenagers.
>>
>>468133
Only because something ceased to be a spammed mainstream meme does not mean the phenomenom stopped completely in reality.
I knew a girl that cut herself way before emo thing was hip and trendy. She had the biggst tits in class but damn she looked like she never showered.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.