[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is controlled (including moderators) by Trump paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: obama.jpg (149 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
149 KB, 1366x768
>/pol/ is controlled (including moderators) by Trump paid shills
>/tv/ is controlled (including moderators) by Hollywood
>/v/ is controlled (including moderators) by nintendo(or so I read somewhere)
Watching this all from above hurts a little.
4chan has become the next social media to promote your franchise. They know how effective it is to promote here.
This is the opposite of what 4chan was supposed to be. Things that killed regular web have now caught up to 4chan too.
>>
>>467754
>/pol/, /tv/, and /v/ are being ruined by the regular web

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>467757
You think it is only those 3 boards?
>>
>>467757

spotted the redditor
>>
>>467754
To be fair the users of /v/ ruined their board long before the shills went there.
>>
I don't believe that /pol/ is being controlled by a particular group of shills. Nohr /v/. That doesn't mean individuals aren't paid to spread information there.

However, I do genuinely believe that /tv/ is being heavily influenced by some studios. Having a no-spoiler sticky for Star Wars was the first step. I thought to myself, "Well, it doesn't surprise me that they would pay 4chan mods to protect it, considering it is the largest franchise today". However, the new sticky which includes ALL recent releases is worrying. Why now?
>>
>>467809
Wait, nevermind. I thought the sticky was exclusive to /tv/; meaning that it would actually include all new releases, and that they used Bat vs Supes as an example. However, I just checked /co/, and it has the exact same sticky. Guess it really does just apply to that movie.

Very worrying.
>>
>believing in shills
I hope nobody does this unironically.
>>
>>467809
>>467811
Swaglord, aka the main mod of /tv/ is obviously getting paid off by someone to allow this. I remember he posted some picture of himself wearing a very expensive looking watch.
>>
>>467754
amerikan dokko dajo!
>>
File: 20141024_155129.jpg (641 KB, 2950x2021) Image search: [Google]
20141024_155129.jpg
641 KB, 2950x2021
>>468346
i had a rolex explorer, but it got stolen by TSA
>>
File: IMG_20160311_161644.jpg (610 KB, 2225x2022) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_161644.jpg
610 KB, 2225x2022
>>469824
got this one to replace it

but i didnt even make those stickies anyway, and nobody would pay anyone to put em up

they dont even say not to spoil things, they just say to use the spoiler feature, which has been a rule on /tv/ and /co/ for forever

http://www.4chan.org/rules#tv
http://www.4chan.org/rules#co
>>
File: 1351511416932.png (275 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1351511416932.png
275 KB, 421x427
Hanlon's razor is an aphorism expressed in various ways including "never assume bad intentions when assuming stupidity is enough", "never assume malice when stupidity will suffice", and "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". It recommends a way of eliminating unlikely explanations for a phenomenon (a philosophical razor).

As an eponymous law, it may have been named after Robert J. Hanlon. There are also earlier sayings that convey the same idea dating back at least as far as Goethe in 1774.
>>
>>469835
See, this is why all mods should be anonymous. Everytime something bad happens people blame you, and it's because you're the only mod that people know about.

And that sticky on /tv/ is rude as hell, the autistic mod did the same thing with the latest Star Wars movie. What he's telling us is that spoilers only matters when it concerns the movie he's personally going to watch.
>>
>>469871
>getting your feelings hurt by a sticky on 4chan
LEL
It's time you went to the safe space of Reddit.
>>
File: 1437315263196.png (360 KB, 657x495) Image search: [Google]
1437315263196.png
360 KB, 657x495
>>467754
>There is people who actually believe this
>>
>>467754
At least you aren't infected with generals
>>
>>467754
>from above

More like from below, you fucking sewer rat.
>>
>>470134
>>469954
/thread
>>
>>467754
>>/v/ is controlled (including moderators) by nintendo(or so I read somewhere)
The only reason this happens is because Nintendo is hitting their prime demographic: Autists. Nintendo threads are simply more prevalent on /v/ because their fans are. Popularity by console on /v/ probably goes as follows.
>Nintendo
>Sony
>PC [spoiler]to be fair, PC and PS4 are probably equal, but I see a lot more Sony-related posting, false-flagging or otherwise[/spoiler]
>Xbox, trailing behind by a country mile
>>
>>467766
wew lad
>>467759
well everyone steers quite clear of [s4s] apparently
>>
>>469871
They WERE anonymous, and still would be if they weren't normie faggots and cucks who shared their social media profiles on irc with each other.
>>
>>470892
>They WERE anonymous, and still would be if they weren't normie faggots and cucks who shared their social media profiles on irc with each other.
I hope you are genuinely friendless and antisocial, or else you're just being a faggot.
>>
>>470912
Why am I a faggot for thinking they should keep anything they want private separated from 4chan?
>>
>>470922
I was more rolling off the implication that only "normie faggots and cucks" tell each other they are on IRC.

Only total fucking losers without any IRL friends do that.
>>
File: goethe.jpg (13 KB, 229x280) Image search: [Google]
goethe.jpg
13 KB, 229x280
>>469846
Goethe was the man, he fucked oppai lolis and made deals with the devil.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.