[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who makes a short drive down to my local library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454540444055.gif (859 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1454540444055.gif
859 KB, 500x391
Am I the only one who makes a short drive down to my local library to use the free Internet access there whenever I need to make a 4chan post which I'm afraid could get me v&? Not that I post material that is actually illegal, but I'm always afraid a joking death threat or other silly post may be taken seriously by accident.
>>
>>467715
I did that once but my local library branch is very small and underfunded and it was too overcrowded there to be comfortable browsing the internet in there. I was browsing 4chan in full view of like 12 random strangers reading magazines.
>>
That's some dedication to shitposting, I'm actually impressed.
>>
File: 1447724930997.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447724930997.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
I do it all the time to samefag in my own threads. Between my home computer, dataplan on my cellphone, and the three different libraries I have memberships at, I have a total of 6 unique IPs at my disposal for each thread.

Often, I will plan my day around which order I am going to visit the libraries and make my posts in order to keep my threads alive while maintaining plausible deniability if accused of samefagging.
>>
>scared of getting v&
>post in a logged public library on your personal membership in front of librarians and cctv
>>
>>467764
This
>>
>>467764
>implying my library requires a personal membership to use the internet

it's like Mad Max over here.
>>
>>467721
I do this whenever I'm in a McDonald's or whatever. I don't care if people see me browsing 4chan in public. It's not like I'm on some nasty board like /d/ or something.

Doubt they would recognize the board I go on most often.
>>
>>467715
You don't really think they can't find you at the library, right? I mean, seriously. If real life pedophiles could avoid getting caught by the feds just by going to their public library, basically everyone there would be pedos.

Now, I ain't saying you're a pedo. You sound like a decent sort who just likes some off-color humor. But if the party van is taking interest in your posts enough to pay you a personal visit, it's not really going to matter whether you're at home or at the library.

If you're that concerned about it, you should probably stop telling those kinds of jokes. Peace of mind is worth losing out on a few laughs.
>>
>>467788
>go to /d/ at the library
>open some sickening thread
>walk away from the computer like a boss and leave it for the next person to find
>>
>>467715
I don't think anyone who could afford a car and gas to drive to the library regularly would have any issue just buying a phone instead and posting from that. Funny thread and pretty in-character for Ayano, but it isn't true.
>>
>>469067
Why are you conflating paedosexuality with something nefarious? You should like some retarded christfag talking about homosexuality.
>>
File: 1449972505713.jpg (364 KB, 1080x740) Image search: [Google]
1449972505713.jpg
364 KB, 1080x740
>>469105
>Why are you conflating paedosexuality with something nefarious?
Um, because unlike homosexuality, it is actually nefarious?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.