[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say is the easiest board to rile up on 4chan.org? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 0709_gucci_stolt.jpg (49 KB, 397x488) Image search: [Google]
0709_gucci_stolt.jpg
49 KB, 397x488
What would you say is the easiest board to rile up on 4chan.org? Why?
>>
>>467320
probably /qa/ considering 90% of the threads here are angry people asking the mods to get rid of things they don't like
>>
File: lakers-girls-lunch-13.jpg (138 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
lakers-girls-lunch-13.jpg
138 KB, 600x447
>>467321
What a shame, in theory this seemed like the best board to ask but i guess it's been around for long enough to develop some sort of culture
>>
Either /pol/ or /r9k/. Both are steeped eyeballs-deep in board hivemind shit hence anyone flagrantly breaking their customs is gonna get them mad.

For example a thread on /r9k/ about banging your GF after coming home from your lucrative job or the many reasons racists are just compensating for their own failures or are too afraid/lazy to bother learning or understanding cultures/people outside their comfort zones.
>>
In no particular order:
/v/
/a/
/pol/
/tv/

I suspect /r9k/, but I don't think of them very much.
>>
>>467320
/a/, hand down.

All you have to do is mention that this is no longer an anime oriented website.
>>
>>467320
/v/ easily
Once it was /b/ you could bait into doing your dirty work /pol/ did and still does this feequently. Bu now /v/ took the first place. They are so well taught to be loyal dogs that the first thing they think when seeing a new game is not "how will it play" or "Will this be as good as the prequel" but instead can not think of anything else than "WHAT DO THE SJWS SAY OMG I BET THEY ARE MAD I AM SO MAD AT THEMOH GOD THEY WILLRUIN MUH VIDYA I DONT PLAY ANYWAY"
>>
>>467328
This. /tv/ is only because it has a ton of /pol/tards though, so they're the ones that take the bait.
>>
>>467320
/ck/ is very easy to bait
>>
/a/
>>
>>467321
This
>>
>>467418
Yeah but on /qa/ the people are already riled up before they ever get here. OP is asking which board can be riled easily. Nobody on this board even agrees on whether or not to be "riled".
>>
>>467320
/vg/
>>
>take screenshot of feminist tweet
>post it with "what games let me ____?" so you don't get deleted
/v/ is pretty high I'd imagine.
>>
>>467324
Both of those boards are very loosely moderated though. 75% of /pol/ is bait at any given time. They're used to it.

>>467336
I don't use /a/ but somehow I find this hard to believe. Anime fans are generally pretty level headed, especially on 4chan. I guess you could bait them by mentioning naruto.

>>467426
>>467360
Yeah /v/ is pretty bad. Too many underage and newfags who don't know bait when they see it.
>>
/mlp/.
Just say you're from ponychan and you think EQG is better than FIM.
>>
>>467320
/a/
They are ridiculously easy to get triggered over the tiniest shit
>>
Hard to say, I think it depends on the level of moderation.

>>467324
Try posting something inflammatory like that on /a/ and you might actually get banned.
>>
>>467320
/v/
There's so many idiot newfags who take every bait they see.
>>
>someone posts something somewhere that it doesn't belong
>people reply ridiculing that person and calling them out for being a crossboarder/newfriend
>stop being triggered, so mad crybabies that get riled up over smallest things
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.