[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when all the >japanese moot is going to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: weeaboss is weeaboss.png (83 KB, 879x284) Image search: [Google]
weeaboss is weeaboss.png
83 KB, 879x284
Where were you when all the
>japanese moot is going to kill all the weeaboss on 4chan
fags were fucking anally destroyed by jmoot?
>>
Not sure what OP is getting at but he seems fine with anime. Actually he is much more open and friendly towards it than post 2011 moot was.
>>
>>467164
/a/ is full of normalfags these days, so it seemed that the weebs are indeed being slowly killed.
>>
>I like animes and games, too. It's same.

Wow, what a victory for you weebs!

He likes anime and games, in fact it's all the same to him. Cheap entertainment, nothing that really matters in the longer run. "It's same".
>>
>>467176
/a/ has never been filled with weeaboos. In fact, weebs used to be ruthlessly mocked on that board.
>>
File: hiro pls.png (208 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
hiro pls.png
208 KB, 500x357
>>467164
>If a cat ask you, "how you feel to be a human?
>How you answer
>>
>>467213
What a stupid fucking thing to say
>>
>>467164
Holy fuck you're delusional. He didn't even say he liked a specific show or series.
>>
>>467335
Yes he did he posted his waifu who was from an obscure 80s /m/ series. That alons shows he knows more about anime than all of /a/
>>
>>467335
>He didn't even say he liked a specific show or series.
Did you even read his Q&A?
Asuka > Not human
>>
>>467164
I don't underatand what you think this is supposed to prove other than Hiro likes cartoons.

He could be talking about Bugs Bunny for all you know, OP. The word "anime" = all forms of animation when an actual japanese person uses the word.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.