[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abuse in /vn/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1456401672857.png (713 KB, 1814x874) Image search: [Google]
1456401672857.png
713 KB, 1814x874
Guy (presumably new janitor/mod) is currently abusing powers and running rampage in the visual novel general on /vg/ deleting all posts on sight that mention a game that he doesn't like, pretty funny. He's been doing it for the past hour.

>>>/vg/134930315
>>
>>466234
Fate has it's own general.
>>
>>466234
fuck off, that question is not valid since he's a spammer and a shitposter.
>>
>>466234
Fuck off retard, he's doing the right thing purging you disgusting Fateshits for making the thread unusable.
>>
Fate has its own general.
>>
>>466234
Dude can't you see that fate has it's OWN THREAD ffs
>>
>>466234
Why so butthurt about shitposting getting deleted?
>>
I'm pretty sure OP is the retard posting bait images over and over again.
>>
HIRO GIVE ME MOD STATUS
>>
>>466243
He ignored all shitposts and kept them alive, that's the thing, see Nekopara crops. He deletes all serious on topic discussion and Fate, which has always been part of the general. Hell even the guy who asked for good VN OPs posts got deleted.
>>
>>466247
Nigga, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>466248
He's completely right though.
>>
>>466247
CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "FATE HAS IT'S OWN GENERAL" MEANS? fucking retard
>>
>>466247
That guy is spamming the same Fate VN over and over again with the clear intent to shitpost so fuck off.
>>
>>466251
That's the Grand Order general. Besides, the guy is not only deleting Fate posts
>>
>>466253
fuck off fate shitposter, you're not fooling anyone,
the baitspams and all the faggotry and shitposting was made by that autist or it could be YOU
>>
>>466253
>>466247
Kill yourself retarded piece of shit.
>>
>VN general
>not wanting to discuss the best VN ever made
>>
>>466255
>>466256
>>466251
And here we have the most obvious samefag in existence
>>
/vn/ now on /qa/
>>
File: u.jpg (55 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
55 KB, 500x478
>>466258
>IP count keeps rising
>hur ur samefag I don't know how 4chan works
>>
File: guess again faggot.png (7 KB, 493x120) Image search: [Google]
guess again faggot.png
7 KB, 493x120
>>466258
>>
>>466258
Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>466257
That's not Dies Irae.

Fuck off.
>>
>>466263
>bad version of Fate
Nah.
>>
>>466266
>bad version
I thought you were just pretending to be retarded at first, but now I know you are for real.
>>
>>466263
>Dies Irae
>good
Not with that anime tier shading and bloom to hide the lack of detail
>>
>>466268
Funny, I knew you were retarded from the get go.
>>
>>466269
>Fate isn't anime tier shadings and blooms
>>
Well that thread is literally ledddit now, guy deleting whatever he doesn't like personally
>>
>>466275
Did you learn to count posters from Reddit?
>>
Bump, guy still at it.
>>
>>466294
Fate has their own general. Please go there.
>>
Discussing is fine. Dumping the same shit every day every hour on the hour is not.
>>
>>466369
Everything is getting deleted, even a post where someone asked people to post their favorite VN music and someone linked a TM track.
>>
>>466370
im not saying what hes doing is perfect, but with how bad the threads were for months, im OK with some collateral damage. TM faggots are insufferable.
>>
>>466234
If you wish to discuss Fate/Stay Night, please do so in the Fate/Stay Night general.

I'm more concerned about janitors deleting untranslated VNs without discretion despite the fact untranslated discussion is common in other generals like Alicesoft/Rance and HGG
>>
Where the heck is a real mod when you need one? The guy is literally killing the thread.
>>
bumo
>>
>>466234
That Cross Channel image is pretty clever but just makes me angry that it has two different English patches and still not a good translation.
>>
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/14914862#p14916348

Hostile takeovers of unrelated threads is probably why this fate autist is getting deleted. Wow what a shocker.
>>
Honestly Fate just needs it's own general that isn't Fate/Grand Order.

Some Type-Moon autist has literally been sitting in the general for months on end spamming bait images and shitposting whenever a VN comes up that he doesn't like. This can go on for hundreds of posts sometimes.
>>
>>466829
This. Maybe not all Fatefags are like this but a large amount are in our general. And one in particular just explodes into an autistic shitpost spree whenever you talk about a VN he deems as "kusoge".
>>
>>466831
I think it's at most 1-2 people with severe personality disorders like narcissism or sociopathy.
These people can't be reasoned with nor will they ever understand that what they're doing is wrong and stupid.
Unfortunately people like this almost always win.
>>
>>466831
Kusoge should just be an autoban word.
>>
I for one welcome this janitor for cleaning up much of the worst shitposting in the general. The two biggest shitposters are Fatefags and one of them image dumps constantly and provokes shitposting from other fanbases like Grisaia because he gets mad whenever you aren't discussing fate garbage. Type moon fags need to keep it to their general.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.