[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan is the true expression of reality. Life has no meaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1435552551553.png (827 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1435552551553.png
827 KB, 680x680
4chan is the true expression of reality. Life has no meaning and we exist only in a liminal void between birth and death. By posting on this site we create concepts and cultural norms without ever existing. In the end these will disappear just like their more tangible real world counterparts

Discuss
>>
>>465705
I'm sure the realization that life had no meaning was interesting at some point but now it's just boring. I don't care that there's nothing to care about. There is nothing to discuss. I'm gonna go watch anime.
>>
File: 170.jpg (26 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
26 KB, 300x100
>>465705
>>465709
>>
>>465711
If you replace the fedora with being too depressed to wash, you get you.
>>
>>465705
well said
>>
>>465705
Concepts can't die.
>>
>>465741
when humanity is gone so will all of our thoughts and ideas
>>
>>465705
FUCK
YOUR
EXISTENTIAL NIHILISM
YOU PESSIMISTIC FAGGOT.
>>
File: 1444909923175.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444909923175.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
>>465748
pls tell me the meaning of human existence

pls help
>>
We live to learn.
>>
>>465750
Life is like a river and you are like a fish.
The art of living is like swimming in this river, if you become pessimistic you would only take away your own psychological security from yourself and bring depression, anxiety and paranoia to your own.
You have to believe that there is more good in this world than bad and that you should realize that there is more to you than your life in this world.
You are immortal, some day the river ends and that would be the day that you travel from this material world into a much more better world.
Your duty is to be happy and to be helpful for others and that you must bring good to your own as well as others.
Religion is just one way of reaching a peaceful mindset, there is nothing wrong with religion but there is everything wrong with religious figures who try to abuse it only to gain influence and power the same thing is true with all politicians.
You must understand that there is much more to love than sexual bullshit, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philia
>>
>>465754
You have done a lot of rationalization to try to assign meaning to stuff that is fundamentally just chemistry and physics, dude, but I guess it was inevitable that you would. Carry one.
>>
>>465754
yeah but eventually it will all be gone and there is no reason to believe in an afterlife, so whats the point?
>>
>>465744
Not true. Our ideas must have formed long before our DNA to have the blueprint the our body, the vessel we use to move thru out our existence.

There exists reason in a higher plane.
>>
>>467031
But there has never been any evidence that such a plane exists, so it would be rational to assume that it is merely something people created to try to help make sense of the absurdity of their own existence
>>
Nothing but pain and suffering
>>
File: 1329227164700.jpg (263 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1329227164700.jpg
263 KB, 1024x768
https://youtu.be/C6Aa4oOnhjY?t=73

niggers
>>
>>465754
you're drowning this in way too much broken and bunk ideology. you could just say 'eternal recurrence' and be done with it.
>>
>>467166
>positivism
WEW
>>469096
Not just ideology, I should say, but also really dumb and mawkish/cliché symbolism that everyone at this point is tired of hearing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.