[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://bato.to/reader#492d20c1d4834 15b_22 >manga page from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: kono shima cover.jpg (241 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
kono shima cover.jpg
241 KB, 844x1200
http://bato.to/reader#492d20c1d483415b_22

>manga page from an all ages shounen magazine is considered NSFW
>when it doesn't contain any nipples or genitals and is less explicit than full frontal nudes from series like To Love Ru

Why? Pic is an official volume cover from the series.
>>
File: haha.png (20 KB, 1122x218) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
20 KB, 1122x218
>>465224
What are you bitching about exactly? Did you get banned from /a/ for posting that? If so, then I agree the mod is retarded, there is nothing wrong with it. This is what happens when out of touch mods who are not familiar with the material try to moderate said material.
>>
While I'd like to argue with you because I love arguing with anyone who comes to /qa/ with a complaint, that is pretty bullshit to delete that. It's tame as hell. If you can't see nips, vag, or dick, it's okay on a blue board.
>>
>>465328
yes im saying that i did get banned for posting the image in the link.
>>
Some mods just have tighter standards than many users.
>>
>>465519
there should only be one standard
>>
>>465521
Well that's your own fault for posting in lowercase, jackass.
>>
>>465499
ALSO POST THE FUCKING BAN OR YOU'RE A LIAR.
>>
>>465224
Just stop it /a/utist. please don't make /a/ a /b/ with animu and mango theme.
>>
File: 4chan39.png (61 KB, 806x261) Image search: [Google]
4chan39.png
61 KB, 806x261
>>465528
>>
>>465557
what does that have to do with this thread?
>>
>>465567
That's a pretty harsh ban.

So, how is this manga? Never heard of it before but it seems to have some really good art. To the extent that an anime could only be disappointing because it wouldn't be able to maintain the art quality.
>>
>>465583
its pretty good ecchi
>>
>>465598
Compare it to some of your favorites so I can see how it stacks up.
>>
>>465567
You should have been given a month ban for admitting to reading English scanlated manga.

Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, EOP.
>>
>>465603
*yawn* Next.
>>
>>465599
well at least its got a plot unlike to love ru
>>
>>465631
>its also got an immortal loli and the MC isnt gay
>>
>>465644
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
>>
>>465650
just check it out if you are interested
>>
>>465677
>>
>>465224
So? Do you feel entitled to post on 4chan or something? If you get banned, you get banned. Be more careful next time. 4chan's like a game. You can't expect to never be banned. Hell, you don't even have to post to get rangebanned.
>>
>>465924
>mods don't need to follow rules
>>
>>465934
Are there like super mods that will ban the mods? I guess the Admins, right? And what's stopping Hiro from banning fucking whatever?
>>
>>465942
His inability to use computers, which I guess means the mods have nobody stopping them from doing whatever they like.
>>
>>465922
>>
>>466053
Click this link to begin the adventure!
>>
>>466061
what?
>>
>>466655
"YouTube" reference.

Us gamers, huh? Us gamers.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.