[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please ban any and all variations of "What are some game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1454473332468.png (44 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1454473332468.png
44 KB, 1130x900
Please ban any and all variations of "What are some game where I can [Insert Off-Topic Bullshit Here]" threads on /v. They are almost always about non-video game bullshit like the current flavor of the month film, political situation, album, anime, forced meme, or whatever other banal shit that they could be talking about on the proper board but for some reason feel a burning desire to talk about it with the average video game playing faggot retard. Fucking hell, this has been going on for years and no one has ended this terrible shit. I beg you, Hiro, please rectify moot's mistakes and do the right thing.
>>
File: tumblr_m9qskbRmN71qkws20.jpg (18 KB, 385x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9qskbRmN71qkws20.jpg
18 KB, 385x299
>>465038
I feel your pain.
Sometimes I've told those posters to fuck off to >>>/wsr/ since that's technically where vidya request threads are supposed to go.
It really shows the immaturity of the posters on that board.
>>
They need to fucking auto-redirect people to the catalog. I swear to god people still browse the old way, given how whenever a news article that's shitpost worthy appears, 10 or more threads about the same thing pop up
>>
>>465038
>the average video game playing faggot retard
Yeah, that about sums it up.
>>
>>465038
Moving those threads to /trash/ would be a good way to start countering them. Shitposters may say it's for vidya discussion, but as soon as the off topic starts, into the trash it goes and hopefully the posters too.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (421 KB, 960x610) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
421 KB, 960x610
What are some games where I can bitch about how people start discussions?
>>
Tell me about it. On /a/ if someone posts that shit the mods there get rid of it fast, but on /v/ there must be some big gaps between their mod schedules because those shitty threads last forever there.
>>
>>465334
/qa/ simulator
>>
File: Ancient Cave Defend.webm (174 KB, 684x488) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Cave Defend.webm
174 KB, 684x488
>>465895
It is called our culture!
Don't moderate us
/v/ was always a board about free speech firstmost
Without culture we would have to talk about videogames
lol /v/ hates videogames anyway
All videogames suck anyway
I hate modern videogames but will continue to spend 23 hours of my day ona board about them
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.