[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feedback Feature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Feedback.png (141 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Feedback.png
141 KB, 1366x768
So, while submiting an issue with IP Range Ban in Germany, I stumbled across this nice site.
Now I'm wondering why there isn't anything since september last year. Can't be cause Hiro took over, since mods and devs were mostly posting. Or did something happen?
>>
>>464839
They realized nobody was actually forcing them to do it so they stopped bothering. I imagine it was only two people to begin with. Hiro's return is actually the best chance we have of them being encouraged to use it.
>>
>>464842
Well, seeing as there's no alternative to optimism, that's the best thing we can do. Personally I doubt even the mods still have this feature in mind, let alone Hiro.
>>
what do you think they should have posted since then? the feedback page isn't the blotter or news page.
>>
>>464871
Sure, but that's assuming only shit is submitted in the first place. We have no idea if mods/devs are just too lazy or the site just runs well.
>>
yeah it's pretty nice

you seen this?

http://www.4chan.org/flash?file=%234chan.swf&title=%234chan
>>
>>464839
>>464891
I submitted a URL bug to the feedback form a few months ago, it was fixed in days, but never appeared on that page.

When I read through the page initially the impression I got was that only globally relevant issues were displayed (there are only a few board specific entries, and they mostly speak to global topics like item 4553) so users who visited could see the types of things that are considered big ticket issues. I would not expect minor things like URL fixes or render issues to be displayed; they are one off issues, and would not be something multiple people would continue submitting over and over (like items 4479 and 6112). If those items are added to the feedback page and people come looking to report issues around accidental dynamic IP bans, then they will hopefully read through and find an answer before they submit a question.

Whether people are smart enough to know to do this is another matter. Personally, I found the feedback link on my first day here because lurking, but not everyone would.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.