[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me what the point in forcing people to add an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456697271978-b.png (615 KB, 1122x876) Image search: [Google]
1456697271978-b.png
615 KB, 1122x876
Can anyone tell me what the point in forcing people to add an image to the original post is?
>>
>>464755
Because you are on an image board..?
>>
>>464757
What does imageboard mean to you?
Should we force everyone to upload an image with every post?
>>
Anyone know of a site has boards for the same topics as this one but without the requirement to upload images?
>>
>>464811
That's a good idea for a site. Maybe since there's no content, the thread system could have users vote valuable posts to the top so everyone can see them.
>>
>>464813
>no content
What?
>>464813
>could have users vote valuable posts to the top
What makes you think that posts considered valuable by majority are what you or I consider valuable?
>>
>>464811
http://www.2ch.net/
You're not going to find a popular textboard on the English speaking internet because it is dominated by Americans who lack the intelligence to have conversation without expressing their thoughts with memes created by someone else. m00t scrapped the textboards to appeal to the lowest common denominator online, which is your average braindead American.
Either learn Japanese or use newsgroups/email groups.
>>
at this point, prolly the catalogue

>>466170
rip textboards ;-;
>>
>>464811
/news/
>>
>>464814
I cannot believe someone is this stupid.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.