[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is an autistic bernie supporting faggot allowed to moderate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: why the fuck is this cuck a mod.png (121 KB, 1037x401) Image search: [Google]
why the fuck is this cuck a mod.png
121 KB, 1037x401
why is an autistic bernie supporting faggot allowed to moderate /pol/? he banned 300 people at once last night for talking shit about bernie, in a rolling sticky, which he then unstickied FOUR HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT WAS OVER.

why is this cumguzzling cucklord allowed to moderate a board he has no understanding of? why are plebbit scum allowed to moderate 4chan at all?

hiro i demand that you 'fire' this man, and do so without pay.
>>
>>464493
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KEKED AGAIN /POL/FAGS
>>
XD so le epic XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
holy fug laughing my buteonlles off over year nice
>>
>>464493
Based mod. Fuck /pol/cucks
>>
>>464493
Don't worry. He's moving to canada when Trump wins

Lol i made a funny
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31 KB, 600x750
>>464493
>>
>>464493
Holy shit this man deserves to be a mod fucking kek
>>
>>464493

>/r/the_donald imploding over controversy about shittalking Jewish people
>butt blasted Reddit mods taking down stickies on /pol/ and banning people for opinions on a board where outright trolling is allowed

JUST
>>
Looks like hiros putting proper mods in place to clean up that cancerous shit hole. You /pol/fags are right, /pol/ will never be deleted. But it will be changed.
>>
File: kuk bernie.jpg (330 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
kuk bernie.jpg
330 KB, 960x960
>>464533
i understand that you are upset, because you are unemployed and your messiah bernard sanders is getting raped by an unelectable psychopathic cunt whos being persecuted by the FBI, but your wife's son has to go back.
>>
>>464533
>>464505
Honestly, I hate all of the canidates this election, but don't you think wanting people banned on a politics board for not agreeing with your own opinions kind of assholeish? I mean, the entire point of politics is to debate what is the greater good for humanity and come to a conclusion via knowledge and social ability, and using internet tools to quiet people with opinions is kind of toxic.

Granted, /qa/ is the biggest shithole on the website right now. I bet you people don't even use /pol/, or fuck, any board
>>
>>464493
Why were you spamming the sticky with (you) bait?
>>
>it's a post that just says "cuck"
>it's 300 posts that just say "cuck"
>>
>>464493
were you even in that thread

half of it was shitposts like "if you dont reply to this post ur moms gonna die," and those "thank mr skeletal" type shits
>>
>>464596
cuck you cucklord
>>
File: 5.jpg (55 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
55 KB, 555x555
>>464597
>>
>>464600
nie dubs
>>
>>464596
no, they were all well written jubilations at donald trump winning big and witty social commentary pertaining to the schlonging bernie sanders was receiving. this clearly triggered something deep withing the hotpocketeers lard addled brain, which caused him to go completely insane.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.