[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (300 KB, 652x589) Image search: [Google]
1.png
300 KB, 652x589
why do you hate /r9k/

hardmode: no feminist buzzwords like "toxic"
>>
feelposters and dumb frogposters
>>
all the posts are shit
>>
>>464483
>why do you hate /r9k/

needs more trap thread
>>
>>464483
Teen angst
>>
>>464483
needs more fun threads, less /soc/ /pol/ and /lgbt/ bullshit

I miss the guy who used to post your picture with the comment "I JUST GOT A MISSED CALL FROM YO BITCH"
>>
File: 1457291616225.jpg (77 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1457291616225.jpg
77 KB, 543x700
Not enough frogs
>>
Not toxic enough

I find this problematic
>>
needs less trap shit and /soc/ content.
less "redpill" shit, and the lot of you need to accept the fact that 99% of "fembots" are mentally ill dudes that wear dresses and qt socks. they aren't real women and you're a massive faggot for wanting/trying to fuck them.
also mystery.jpg and JLH are whores.
>>
>hardmode: no feminist buzzwords like "toxic"
well that's not hard at all
>>
>>464483
Because you're all pathetic faggots who don't deserve to have your own boarrd.
>>
>>464483
the fucking robot keeps muting me
>>
>>464483
They're toxic.

I don't play games on hard mode, so yeah.
>>
It's incredibly autistic and every time I go on that board I get mad
>>
>>464519
>tfw literally fucked mystery.jpg
Lucky lucky me, she's studying bio right now
>>
>>464483
Pretty sure it's just a zoo for Reddit now. Go in and laugh at the retards posting 'REEE' and take all of their dank memes to show off to your gay friends at /r/4chan/. /r9k/ used to be fun, now it's just shit.
>>
File: self deceit.png (17 KB, 515x365) Image search: [Google]
self deceit.png
17 KB, 515x365
toxic masculinity my ass

there's nothing masculine about what goes on on /r9k/
>>
>>464700
you and most people in the omegle thread, she's a whore.
get cucked by the entire internet, including eggman.
>>
they are right about women and as a male feminist i cant take it -_-"""
>>
>>464735
>They're right about woman
>Permavirgins
Yea, ok.
>>
The frog is a cancerous facebook maymay and your board is a autistic hugbox. I'm still a kissless virgin, yet I don't complain like this is my personal twitter.
>>
>>464483
Because it's full of people like you and even after I quit /r9k/, I still see you folks.
>>
>>464483
because feels guy and frogposters being all idiots and cancer
>>
I like /r9k/ because it reminds me that there are people much, much more pathetic than I am.
>>
>>464483
Because they blame everyone and everything for thier problems, much like ignorant blacks, only robots somehow manage to be even less useful to society.
>>
>>464700
She's studying my bio if you know what I mean.
>>
>>464483
They unironically embrace the whole 'im not lame its everyone else thats the problem, im just misunderstood and cool' shtick
>>
I miss Ohayou threads, only threads of value on /r9k/
>>
File: edge master.jpg (19 KB, 343x221) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
19 KB, 343x221
It's 4chan's very own r/mensrights. It's full of opinions, which are the cancer of the modern Internet, and unlike the banterous rest of 4chan, people there actually believe in the opinions they claim to hold, and get bottomrustled when people don't share their blind hatred. At least /pol/ is joking.
>>
>>465781
Decent but a little too obvious after the /pol/ comment
>>
>>465826
I do believe he was serious
>>
It holds people back.
>>
>>464711
This.

Nothing but a bunch of limp dicks who wanna feel sorry for themselves without improving anything. I can't even tell if they're just being ironic or are actually that pathetic.
>>
>>465856
It's an oddly fascinating board. I've lurked on it quite a bit and I think they're being genuine. Which is distressing.
>>
What I love about /r9k/ is that it evolved to become like this. It all happened naturally and it's amazing that it did.
>>
>>465878
>evolved
devolved.
>>
>>465781
/pol/ isn't all joking, nor is all of /r9k/ serious. I don't know of the ratios though.
>>
>>465881

devolution is still evolution
>>
>>465781
>and unlike the banterous rest of 4chan, people there actually believe in the opinions they claim to hold, and get bottomrustled when people don't share their blind hatred.

Please, all boards behave like this, especially the weeb-boards.
>>
full of normies
not even memeing
there are a few sad cunts
but the rest are 15-21 yearolds in school
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.