[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiroyuki, please do another Q&A.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
It's been over a year since you took the helm and I think it'd be a good time for you to do another Q&A. Have the mods HELP YOU with it, though. Let them cherry-pick the actually good questions and explain them to you so that you can provide meaningful answers to them. You don't need to answer every individual time a person asks if you have a feminine dick. Just answer it once and move on.

Here's how you can do this.

1. Put out a mass thread asking for people to submit questions.
2. Let the mods sift through the thread and pick out the most frequently asked questions for you to address. Make sure you do a good mix of serious and not-so-serious questions.
3. Take some time and think about your answers, write them out, let the mods help you to make sure they sound clear, and then post all of your answers at once.

We want to know more about you because we love you, and because we care about the direction of 4chan and want to help you with it.
>>
File: 1209237544247.gif (135 KB, 435x330) Image search: [Google]
1209237544247.gif
135 KB, 435x330
>>463333
seconded, also quads confirm.
>>
File: 1395675736373.jpg (57 KB, 436x535) Image search: [Google]
1395675736373.jpg
57 KB, 436x535
Agreed. And the thing is I think the first one was too early for him, since it was obvious he didn't really have a complete understanding of the site at the time. He seemed to have a willingness to listen to people -- which is beyond awesome, don't get me wrong -- but that should have been tempered with his own perception of what the site is about. It just seemed like he was setting policy on the go, which wasn't the best course of action.

Also his English may have improved.
>>
>>463333
>Did u rike boards anon?
>I dont malware ads info yap
>Mods say it was good idea
>>
Has it really been a year now?
>>
>>463395
No, it's been like 7 months. He bought 4chan in September.
>>
>>463395
I think OP was confusing Moot retiring with Hiro coming on board
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.