[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I please be a moderator <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1436689603970.png (266 KB, 659x563) Image search: [Google]
1436689603970.png
266 KB, 659x563
Can I please be a moderator <3
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>463349
Banned for necroing
Use the search bar.
>>
>>463326
not worth it, trust me
>>
alright
>>
I've been a good boy ^^
>>
With a cherry on top?
>>
>>463326
wow lel meme man le nice meme (from reddit) for to me to upvote that EPIC ASS MEME
>>
I wonder how much Hiro would sell 4chan for.
>>
Black Flash for president. Let's make 4chan great again.
>>
We'll have to make a deal first, boy.
*unzips shirt*
*exposes nipples*
>>
Why do you think you are suitable for this position?
>>
>>467703
I am an educated individual with my own thinking mind. I could be a great judge and police member.
I am a magnet for shitposters, fat landwhales and redditors. I cast the net and they fall in it.
I know which rules are good and which are detrimental to the board's quality.

I have principals, morality and a strong level of maturity. Which makes me stand out in the cesspit of the internet.
I am not another droning automaton who follows the check list and bans anything just because it might quack like a duck, but it's actually mother goose with a baby on board.
>>
>>468711
You're overqualified for the position. I suggest you apply for the position at another site where your freedom won't be restricted by those above you.
>>
>>468711
>educated individual with my own thinking mind
This makes me wonder sometimes... Why am I on 4chan, and is it worth it? It is worth the endless headaches from dealing with clueless people many times a day?

It has to be. This is my only regular source of human contact outside of my family.
>>
Hiro here, sorry I'm in the states and don't want to use my trip. The first person to get quads becomes a mod! :)
>>
>>468795
Wait, don't they already decide their mods using a random number generation? ;)
>>
>>463366

Stop attention whoring like a retard. Nobody cares for you and that means nobody likes you.
>>
File: 1458149232565.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1458149232565.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>tfw I unironically applied for a janitor position once
I'm still embarrassed of myself.
>>
>>469360
I applied twice and still didn't get it.
>>
>>469418
What did you write?
>>
>>469504
I was not able to give specific hours on when I could janitor, that's probably the reason.
>>
>>469652
You fool, you were suppose to say 24/7 every week, NEET schedule.
>>
File: cool_face.png (23 KB, 462x377) Image search: [Google]
cool_face.png
23 KB, 462x377
Hiro, you should make me a moderator just to piss off OP.
What, do you have a better reason?
>>
>>470398
Actually, disregard that.
Moot. Make me mod tier plox.

Do it for the lulz.
>>
>>470398
Will you make /b/ great again? ;)
>>
>>464770
Was it a dollar!
>>
>>471004
We will bring back trolling
We will bring back combos
We will bring back cp
We will bring back snacks

We're going to build a wall with a nice big ban hammer in the middle and kick all the bananas out
>>
File: 1416431998373.jpg (21 KB, 278x421) Image search: [Google]
1416431998373.jpg
21 KB, 278x421
>>471234
>47
>up
>>
I want to be an admin over a board and impose my own rules.
>>
>>471234
>We will bring back combos

Those delicious pretzel snacks with flavored stuff in the middle? I loved those.
>>
Why do only the most uncaresome get all the power?
>>
As a moderator do you even get the freedom to moderate how you want over what boards you want? Or you're restricted severely to: just judge the reports and see if they're on the checklist for against the rules.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.