[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I leave 4chan forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1456868995907.jpg (131 KB, 1024x412) Image search: [Google]
1456868995907.jpg
131 KB, 1024x412
How do I leave 4chan forever?
>>
File: 51f7X0yfqzL.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51f7X0yfqzL.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>463097
>>
>>463097
What do you mean how? You can't. You're here forever.
>>
File: CBL.gif (990 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
CBL.gif
990 KB, 500x211
>leave
>>
File: 1398180536162.gif (725 KB, 245x172) Image search: [Google]
1398180536162.gif
725 KB, 245x172
You want to know where the exit is?
>>
>>463159
Yes.
>>
File: pullmebackin.gif (495 KB, 350x205) Image search: [Google]
pullmebackin.gif
495 KB, 350x205
>>463100
i've unsuccessfully left twice, both times for less than a month
>leave 4chins
>do other things
>other things remind you of 4chins
>"i wonder if they are still being idiots"
>fapfapfap
we truly are here forever ;_;
how did moot escape?
>>
Presumably, you could start by not posting.
>>
>>463097
First you should ask yourself why you want to leave. Did you get butt frustrated that random people on the internet aren't as smart as you? Get the fuck over it. That's not going to change anywhere else! You need to stop being so full of yourself. If you're surrounded by idiots Anon, then you're a bad worker who's blaming his tools. Learn how to talk to these idiots in the language they understand and get them to like you. It's kind of pitiful that you can't manage that.

Is it because you feel lonely and isolated when you don't have a consistent identity and people don't remember you? Then replace 4chan with a smaller message board or make a trip and contribute nice things to slow boards. Pick up a hobby and become "The Guy" who knows about that hobby on /diy/ or something, Anon. You're not going to stop feeling worthless and isolated by leaving 4chan. You're going to feel MORE isolated because you didn't replace 4chan with anything, and then you're going to backslide and feel like you've got no willpower and you'll get depressed because you're a fucking dumbass who doesn't know how to plan ahead for when you get tired and worn out. Because you WILL get tired and worn out sometimes, you idiot.

Is it because you think 4chan's making you a more negative person? You did that to yourself, you retard! You can be subversive and "Troll" people by being nice to them. I do it all the time. It's fucking EASY to be nice to people on purpose and then snicker to yourself about how happy you made them and how easy it was. Try it out sometimes. Go on /b/ and hop into a draw thread, pick a totally random piece of shit drawing and pick something nice to say about it. If that's too hard for you, that isn't 4chan's fault and leaving 4chan isn't going to fix you.

Is it because people recognize your posting style and you need to 86 or they're gonna dox you? Stop being a faggot, bro. Try replacing words with synonyms. Jesus.

Why do you want to leave 4chan?
>>
>>463536
Because it has become an addiction that has been taking my free time

I got over addicitons on WoW and Runescape before, it shouldn't be so hard
>>
I left for a while on my own once. I felt better in many ways. I came back for something that only 4chan can bring me. I still don't want to dislike or leave 4chan, but some people make it very hard fro me. I'm trapped between a wall and a cliff here.
>>
>>463547
this addiction has been going on years now

videogames I've been 'addicted' to were gone when I realised they were a problem and took steps to avoid, this place is different. it's full on just a default state nowadays, I just visit here the I get an internet connection. I spend hours and days straight posting here. time just goes, and even in videogames I'm achieving something, progress is occuring. time spent here is completely unmemorable and mundane, yet it never becomes so much I desire to leave. the people I've met irl who 'visit' here don't even seem to be in the same state, they just come here on and off for a browse or whatever, for me it's become nearly my sole source of interpersonal communication
>>
>>463547
replace it with something better. There's no nicotine in 4chan. You can get the brain chemicals 4chan gives you from something else.
>>
>image
Butthurt normie the post.

4chan is the only active forum that doesn't cater to the faggot majority and that's why 4chan is great in a sick and twisted way.

You can say what you want without being monitored by mods with a bias towards you or the collective jerk off sessions about mediocre topics. 4chan is anonymous and there is no shame.

And there's nothing better than that classic 4chan "fuck you, you nigger monkey cunt brain normal faggot jew whore" sense of humour. Some people just love offensive humour, nothing degenerating or wrong with that.
>>
>>463653
>And there's nothing better than that classic 4chan "fuck you, you nigger monkey cunt brain normal faggot jew whore" sense of humour.

Offensive humor fine, but most of the time people forget that you need to actually make a joke. I find that kind of 4chan humor not that good, because it's often people thinking that explicit stuff is automatically funny.

Also even with anonymity there's still norms people are expected to follow. Yes you can technically say whatever you want, but there's a lot of opinions that will get you dismissed and yelled at because it's not what the perceived majority agrees with.
>>
>>463722
True. But it's a helluva lot better than reddit or tumblr.
>>
>>463097
Become a "normal" high-functioning human being.

>>463520
He still lurks, anon.
>>
>>463653
Calling someone butthurt because they're telling the truth.
>>
>>463097
> what is self control
>>
>>463536
>Pick up a hobby and become "The Guy" who knows about that hobby on /diy/ or something, Anon.

/diy/ here, we have literally zero tripfags; those that tried have been run off with prejudice. We value information, not identity, and if you can't provide the former without the latter, then you are a e-faming, self obsessed faggot who needs to go back to facebook. There are not "likes" to gather here, and if you can't live without having your dick sucked for providing info that one of dozens of anons could provide given time, then you are the cancer, and you need to leave.

OP just needs to act like a fucking adult and exercise some self control. Most people develop impulse control in their mid to late teens, so OP is either underage b& or a basement dwelling manchild. Either way, 4chan is the least of his problems.
>>
>>463889
My bad. I don't go to /diy/. If OP actually took my bad advice and then you guys at /diy/ proceeded to run him off, that'd be hilarious though.
>>
>>463884
So why are you still here? Feel free to fuck off somewhere "better" faggot, 4chan and it's users owe you nothing.
>>
>>463890
heh, yeah, that would have been kinda lulzy, maybe we should delete our posts or something.
>>
>>463913
No it'd be meta funnier if he came back like, "YOU LIED TO ME" and then reads our posts.
>>
>>463097

That post reeks of Reddit.
>>
File: 1399489820038.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1399489820038.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>463653
>this whole post
>>
Think of 4chan with a labyrinth full of dead-ends. Consider that people who go to /a/, /v/, /tg/, go there and never return. Now, wanting to escape is the first step. That's good. I'm glad.

The first step out is going to be /fit/. Get all those years of neglect off yourself. Next, head to /fa/ and learn to dress properly. A big part of getting your shit together, of course, is learning how to cook, which /ck/ can help you with. Now you're at least basically respectable.

Go to /soc/ and meet a few people who live near you. Get to know the ones who seem to have their shit together.

Now, as a person on 4chan you are statistically likely to be a pretty smart underachieving type. Now that you're a bit social and good-looking, delve into a respectable hobby. /int/, /out/, /lit/ /sci/ and /his/ are good stops. Maybe go on /adv/ and get some input about ways you can become more appealing to others.

And here's the last step: you need a job. But there's no 4chan board for that, right? Well, look at yourself, anon. You're handsome, well-dressed, you're a good cook, you read books and have interesting opinions on world issues, you have a few good hobbies, you spend less and less time in front of your computer screen. You're a catch and any workplace would be lucky to have you. Step into the light. See you on /biz/ when you're ready to learn the stock markets and /trv/ in time for your next vacation.
>>
Become a google employee.
>>
>>463884
>blacktexting
ayo leddit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.