[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /a/ >mention you have a girlfriend >obese weeaboos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1457243482286.jpg (118 KB, 846x756) Image search: [Google]
1457243482286.jpg
118 KB, 846x756
>go to /a/
>mention you have a girlfriend
>obese weeaboos have an aneurysm
>mfw I don't even have a gf
>>
>lying anonymously on the internet about having a girlfriend

no offense anon, but I get the feeling you're the pathetic one here.
>>
File: 1369674495048.jpg (180 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1369674495048.jpg
180 KB, 534x627
>>462282
>obese weeaboos have an aneurysm
You say this like it's a hard thing to accomplish.
>>
File: hahaha_pepe.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hahaha_pepe.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>Go to /pol/
>Post obvious bait
>246 replies and 137 images omitted, click reply to view
>>
>go to /a/
>don't mention my girlfriend
>should I need to reference an event involving her, describe her as a "friend" to avoid inevitable shitstorms
>fit in perfectly

Amazing how easy it is to not be a faggot, OP. You should try it sometime.
>>
File: bus.jpg (29 KB, 334x418) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
29 KB, 334x418
>>462282
go on the internet
say anything
get insulted about some demographic you've now been grouped in with by your attacker
make a thread about it
>>
>>462282
look at this bait i posted in /ck/ everytime i post a daily mail food related meme article everyone gets baited

>>>/ck/7441458

last time i made a thread about a teacher who covered a 14 year old pupil in nutella and licked it off her and getting jailed for it and i got baned for 3 days but it got quashed after 1 day lel
>>
>>462282
>I shitpost
>People shitpost
>XDDD
>>
You can do the same thing on /r9k/, just casually mention you're a girl at the end of your post and get free (You)'s.
>>
>>462282
Why does anime attract so many autists?
>>
File: 1448968789703.jpg (52 KB, 518x383) Image search: [Google]
1448968789703.jpg
52 KB, 518x383
>>462686
It doesn't, that's just a shitty meme. Thing is, people who brag about supposedly having girlfriends are like attention whores, which makes them obnoxious. No one cares if you're not single, you're not special (neither am I).
>>
>go to /v/
>make a sarcastic post
>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT
>>
>>462282
>J-Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be a normalfag.
>>
>go on /co/
>post redirects to other boards that are appropriate for the off-topic subject in a thread
>people in the thread get upset, make up excuses as to why subject is /co/-related and that the appropriate board is full of meanies and would never ever discuss the subject
>>
>>462330
>reference an event involving her
Nice blog.
>>
>>462688
I'm convinced. Nice dubs btw.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.