[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do janitors ignore reported threads when it's fairly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: infestation.jpg (298 KB, 2000x948) Image search: [Google]
infestation.jpg
298 KB, 2000x948
Why do janitors ignore reported threads when it's fairly clear they're off-topic and are rejected by the community?
>>
File: worf34445.gif (1 MB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
worf34445.gif
1 MB, 250x196
i think there are a lot of people who report everything that they don't like even if the post doesn't really break a rule. this fills the report queue up with so much stuff, that janitors only delete stuff that gets a dozen or more reports. if there are only 11 (or less) rulefags who reported an off-topic thread that everyone else is enjoying, it doesn't get deleted.

and most people would rather shitpost in a thread instead of reporting it. i guess they assume that the staff actively looks for off-topic content to delete.
>>
wew lad why do these threads keep being deleted :^)

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/461566/
>>
very nice class ic paul daeno image
>>
>>461792
>hutt games are for children
Lmao why are /tv/ autists so insecure
>>
>>461815
More like why can't /v/ keep vidya discussion on /v/?
>>
Because our mod hates us
Neo moot needs to make a tv general board or an entertainment one.
>>
>>461792
I don't think you understand anon.
Mods/janitors delete threads based on what they like, not the rules or what the community likes.
>>
>>461792
So much butthurt Lmao

>>>/tv/66756300
>>
Since you're allowing them to spam and raid >>>/tv/66771223 --> >>>/tv/66770761
can we get waifu threads back too, mod/jani?
>>
>>461792
Do you think mods/janitors are constantly sitting in front of the 4chan report feed 24/7?
>>
>>>/tv/66758757

Thread is full of avatarfagging garbage. Why won't mods do anything? /tv/ isn't the celeb subreddit anymore ...
>>
And so it began, the great Exodus of our time.
Since mods were too busy choking on hot pockets /tv/ had to take measures into their own hands to salvage what they could.

>>>461878
The /v/ermin are reacting as children, a simple reply with a link to >>>/v/ makes them sperg out, soon they'll get tired and leave.
>>
File: 1457309506874.jpg (95 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
1457309506874.jpg
95 KB, 1086x735
>>461907
So long as we keep it up every time one of their threads gets started we won't need janitors anymore. /tv/ can become a self-ruled utopia amongst art boards.
>>
>>461878
Kek, that Fallout thread raid is hilarious, even the /sp/ CP spammer showed up for some reason.
Wasn't aware /v/omits were such pushovers, no wonder they lost their board.
>>
>>461978
>showed up for some reason
/sp/ has been on /tv/ for years and they're finally starting to do something productive while they're there.
>>
>>461805
Swaglord running damage control. He may act like an arrogant idiot who thinks he's funny, but he really is a egotistical jackass who feels as though everyone should worship him. Seeing people point out how horrible he is triggers him.
>>
>>461824
That would be Swaglord. Also I hate to break it to you, but moot hated you guys to, as did the mods. In fact they really wanted to get rid of /tv/, but I guess after moot left they decided not to go through with it.

If moot was still around, /tv/ would have been deleted
>>
>>462195
We all know moot hated us, but who cares about the opinion of an anime-loving faggot who had to leave an Indonesian fishmonger forum he founded because he couldn't handle the bantz?
>>
>>462192
Nice knowing you.
>>
>>462195
Explain.
Why did moot hate /tv/ and why did he want to get rid of it? Doesn't make sense, it's an essential board, TV and film. Why would anyone hate such a board?
>>
>>462204
When you say "Essential" what do you mean, exactly? Does the League of Legends General Discussion Forums need a TV and Film board? What about Gaia Online? How about Xeogaming.net?
>>
>>462195
>That would be Swaglord

i'm usually in [s4s] or /g/, buddy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.